What is monster stone and how can I do it?

This is a discussion on What is monster stone and how can I do it? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I didn't play KO since 3 years or so. I started again on EUKO yesterday. I see that the ...
Page: 1

Felaaa

Default What is monster stone and how can I do it?

Hi,

I didn't play KO since 3 years or so. I started again on EUKO yesterday.
    I see that the old uniques are now called "Old" Uniques. And they are dropped by Moster Stones or something.

My question is, how can I find those monster stones, which lvl do I need to do it (currently im 20 Rouge) and how do I get there?

Thank you very much

abika

Also recently started playing again and in my exp. Monster Stones drop from all monsters in a random droprate wich is pretty low, I'd say 1%. They also drop from the gems you can get while mining. You can start mining at 35 on EUKO.

If you use them they teleport you to a sort of instance where you have to kill monsters wich drop a decent amount of money and at the end their's a boss wich can drop those things like Olld uniques etc.

Felaaa

wow ok thank you very much
    I also didnt know about that minig xD

Thanks bro

abika

No problem If you can try to save them as long as possible since they give alot of exp wich scales with your lvl.

Also might I add you can get these stones at any lvl 1-83

+1 to that XD

also would like to point out the mobs give a lot of xp per kill, around 300k if im correct and they are not difficult 2 kill