Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

What is the perfect Fire Mage build ?( waiting for a new server )

This is a discussion on What is the perfect Fire Mage build ?( waiting for a new server ) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NuclearWinter too bad you went to the server i quit :P I feel like we could've been ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    too bad you went to the server i quit :P
    I feel like we could've been something! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Honestly just join a mage clan at the beginning of the server and then get your AoE buttons ready to rape face.

I may go mage as well on new server so hit me up and let me know if you go Orc or Human and maybe we can start a mage clan.
    Yes, for sure i will be on Human side, my friends as well, i will be glad if you start along me and others ....
    I am willing to create a clan ( again ) and make sure we have a full mage party 24/7 online available for pking .

Quote Originally Posted by Mintus View Post
    Yeah man im still here
    Just been waiting for a new server...

you must remember in new server there probably wont be krowaz or codex. im expecting shells to be max lvl armor...
    after some months there will be krowaz
    If you join Orc and wont come Human, i will come on Denmark and i will beat your ass off ( you deserve that anyway ) you know better why ).
    We will start with what is available at the moment, once krowaz came up, we will make sure we get dressed up properly ) .

Quote Originally Posted by xinsanex View Post
    I'm all for the "going to the newest server everytime" thing, but after a while it gets boring and everyone you made friends with quits within 2 months lol.
    If you start along me, believe me ... you will never get bored .

P.S.: I am not a babashopper, but i do invest $$ all the time in this game, until i reach +9's items, so if we find more peoples like me which they are interested to spend $$ and having fun as a mage we will build a clan fallowed with CZ parties ... for sure we will never get bored .

Quote Originally Posted by Mintus View Post
    Yeah man im still here
    Just been waiting for a new server...

you must remember in new server there probably wont be krowaz or codex. im expecting shells to be max lvl armor...
    after some months there will be krowaz
    check your pm bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12