Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Whats the best staff for Ardream?

This is a discussion on Whats the best staff for Ardream? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I currently have +8 chitin, imir's +3, mage earrings+3, iron set, and chaotic staff +8. What would be the best ...
Page: 1

Default Whats the best staff for Ardream?

I currently have +8 chitin, imir's +3, mage earrings+3, iron set, and chaotic staff +8.

What would be the best thing as far as getting rid of my staff?
    I notice that almost all mages in ardream in Europa are using Lightning erenion +7/8 or Elysium+7/8 why is that?
    Should I put 160 in Int and enough in MP to wear my armor and put the rest of my exp points in HP and go with lightning erenion?

Whats the best build for a mage in Ardream? EXP points wise and gear wise? I know I should get rid of my mage earrings +3 and my iron set and my staff?

i find lightning erenion sucks, chaotic 8 is good but if you want the extra dmg go for elysium 8, if you're gonna play attack go 160int and rest mp, lose the mage earings and get clerics, go for ep/glass belt or lbol because these jamadars are stupid and you just need lots of hp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    i find lightning erenion sucks, chaotic 8 is good but if you want the extra dmg go for elysium 8, if you're gonna play attack go 160int and rest mp, lose the mage earings and get clerics, go for ep/glass belt or lbol because these jamadars are stupid and you just need lots of hp
    How does Elysium do so much more damage than Chaotic +8? and I shouldn't put all my extra points in HP?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobert View Post
    How does Elysium do so much more damage than Chaotic +8? and I shouldn't put all my extra points in HP?
    you almost wont see a difference between those 2

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    you almost wont see a difference between those 2
    Actually if you bother testing its close to 10dmg per blade and skills hit more because of the ap difference in the weapons...and 10dmg per blade adds up when you can attack as fast as mage does(like saying you wont see much of a difference from chitin boots/gaunlets 7-8 but it is still better no?)
    There's a reason all these ardream mages use either +9 chaotic/oasis/scorching or +8 hell blood/garp/elysium unless you cant pay the extra bit then yea its understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Jobert View Post
    The ap even though the elemental dmg is lower than chaotic 8 it still hits more and i notice garp/elysium slow/stuns way more then chaotic/oasis maybe the int bonus i dunno.

Banned Regular Member

Actually if you bother testing its close to 10dmg per blade and skills hit more because of the ap difference in the weapons...and 10dmg per blade adds up when you can attack as fast as mage does(like saying you wont see much of a difference from chitin boots/gaunlets 7-8 but it is still better no?)

The ap even though the elemental dmg is lower than chaotic 8 it still hits more and i notice garp/elysium slow/stuns way more then chaotic/oasis maybe the int bonus i dunno.
    Completely agree with everything tiffer said. Currently using garp 8 and it's way better than my oasis was.
    Tiffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    Completely agree with everything tiffer said. Currently using garp 8 and it's way better than my oasis was.
    Using garp to , are you on orc side? If so both of you should come to villains
    Last edited by Tiffer; 12-13-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    WSxMagicians likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Yeah I am but my ardream mage is level 1, cbf leveling it alone :P If I'm online it's on Energy

There's a reason all these ardream mages use either +9 chaotic/oasis/scorching or +8 hell blood/garp/elysium unless you cant pay the extra bit then yea its understandable

since when 10 damage and "almost wont see a difference" isnt the same ?

my opinion if u play light go for elysium higher u can aford light stuns will be better if u got high int on elysium u have int stats what is very good and biger ap for highr dmg i am thinking too to switch fire to light seems better for dcz

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    since when 10 damage and "almost wont see a difference" isnt the same ?
    It's not like its a rogue or warrior where you can increase the ap from all the accessories bonuses... mages have only rings/staff for item wise to increase damage so once again yes 10dmg is a lot for mage and you will notice the difference

Quote Originally Posted by ikolar7 View Post
    my opinion if u play light go for elysium higher u can aford light stuns will be better if u got high int on elysium u have int stats what is very good and biger ap for highr dmg i am thinking too to switch fire to light seems better for dcz
    yea plus its a lot cheaper and more effective in ardream, not to many flame mages except really baba ones
    Nautus likes this.

Banned Regular Member

It's not like its a rogue or warrior where you can increase the ap from all the accessories bonuses... mages have only rings/staff for item wise to increase damage so once again yes 10dmg is a lot for mage and you will notice the difference

yea plus its a lot cheaper and more effective in ardream, not to many flame mages except really baba ones
    not to mention if someone wants to vs it takes years before you HAVE to soul pot.

Using garp to , are you on orc side? If so both of you should come to villains

is it the real villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Respekt View Post
    is it the real villains?
    from cwest its mitch(kid) who started the clan and all of a sudden went mia lol but he's still got his character geared and a clannie plays it I'm not sure if there is anyone else from old villains

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

For damage go for elysium indeed. But i'm not going to say chaotic is bad since i've ran with one myself.

to the guy above saying stun rate increases when you are using elysium/like what 10 more int points thats big bullshit. You will only notice it on damage stun-wise there won't change shit.

okay 2 builds;

elysium+8
    crimsons+8 maybe a crimson dd helmet when needed
    scorpion shield+0 (might be handy and its only 1 statpoint)
    2x imir+3
    glass belt
    ep+2 orso
    2x cleric earing +2/3

Stat

enough int for crimson paul
    51 str
    a little more mp then needed for crimson
    rest hp

-----

chaotic+8
    full plate paul,pad,boot,helmet+8
    fp dd when needed
    crimson gaunt+8
    ss+0
    2x imir+3
    glass belt
    ep+2 orso
    2x ce+2/3

enough int for fp paul
    51 str
    all points you win on using fp instead of crimson on Mp
    rest hp

i prefer 2nd build myself, cheaper&more efficient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast