what should be the best for sin?

This is a discussion on what should be the best for sin? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dual jamder +9? or md +9 with jamder +9? or md +9 with chd +8? or another suggestion?...
Page: 1

Default what should be the best for sin?

dual jamder +9?
    or
    md +9 with jamder +9?
    or
    md +9 with chd +8?

or another suggestion?

nub
    Banned

moonlight dualies +7

sorry i forgot to say that im lvl 59 ,ardream char

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Probably md/jamadar for ardream cause theres poor people with full jamadar deff and rich people with iron sets. Gotta be able to rape em both

ok ty , btw what is the best jamadar deff that i can use?

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Probably md/jamadar for ardream cause theres poor people with full jamadar deff and rich people with iron sets. Gotta be able to rape em both
    actually belt of quickness and necklace are really expensive ... the old uniques of them are bugged so

dual jamadar for the win bro I am raping everything with dual jamadars+9...

everyone got at least old ske belt.... and thanks to dragon boxes a lot of ppl got iron sets... not to mention the dread shields ...

I tested both - dual dagger (shard8 dv8) - hits extremely low dmg on priests.... fails quite often and sux against ppl with iron sets...
    Shard8 wb+9 - not bad at all, pwning a lot, but hitting relatively low on priests with DS+Iron set
    dual wb+9 - .... now u reduce ur ap quite a lot... i had 1700 at that time with dual daggers and 1530 with dual wbs+9... i could spike priests for 1.2k-1.3 dmg (tormented) and I knew that those priests had iron sets and ds+7... with dual daggers my spike was max 800 even tho they get tormented... a lot of rogues got iron set/ske belt and dual jamadar definitely hurts them more than the other combinations...

I guess.. if you get the chance to do shard9 wb9 this would then be a better combination... but md9/shard9 + wb9 would definitely be less effective than dual jamadars9

P.S. All tested on midgard server...

at ORION i am pwning everything with shard9 wb9... but I am outgearing everyone in there so I'd rather talk about midgard.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    actually belt of quickness and necklace are really expensive ... the old uniques of them are bugged so
    what u mean bugged? and its more expnsive then iron set?

everyone got at least old ske belt.... and thanks to dragon boxes a lot of ppl got iron sets... not to mention the dread shields ...

I tested both - dual dagger (shard8 dv8) - hits extremely low dmg on priests.... fails quite often and sux against ppl with iron sets...
    Shard8 wb+9 - not bad at all, pwning a lot, but hitting relatively low on priests with DS+Iron set
    dual wb+9 - .... now u reduce ur ap quite a lot... i had 1700 at that time with dual daggers and 1530 with dual wbs+9... i could spike priests for 1.2k-1.3 dmg (tormented) and I knew that those priests had iron sets and ds+7... with dual daggers my spike was max 800 even tho they get tormented... a lot of rogues got iron set/ske belt and dual jamadar definitely hurts them more than the other combinations...

I guess.. if you get the chance to do shard9 wb9 this would then be a better combination... but md9/shard9 + wb9 would definitely be less effective than dual jamadars9

at ORION i am pwning everything with shard9 wb9... but I am outgearing everyone in there so I'd rather talk about midgard.
    thx a lot bro

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post

Agree with this one, dual jamadar +9, hands down. Priests tend to use IN set, Rental dol/ds +7, if they can't afford it, they often go for skele/old skele belt. Mages with chaotic/oasis/scorch +7/+8 (5/7 dd), old skele (10 dd). Sins often use in set/old skele and change to ap set when needed. Warriors..meeh, don't even wanna mention, not so many in ardream :P