Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By inarco

whats best for exp till top

This is a discussion on whats best for exp till top within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi guys atm im lvling my archer(lvl53) and had some question what gear is best to use ? is it ...
Page: 1

Default whats best for exp till top

hi guys

atm im lvling my archer(lvl53) and had some question
    what gear is best to use ?

is it better for future purposes to have chit +7 or fp+8
    and for weap should i get cb+7 or ee+7?

friendly grtz netsky69

O_o Senior Member

EE +7 or IB +8. About armor, fp gloves boots and helmet +8 rest chitons.

how come only gloves boots and helm fp +8 and rest chit ?

O_o Senior Member

Cause the defense different is very low.

Ee and fp8/9 sett then in 75+ u can change for 7krowaz sett

Banned Senior Member

Just go full chitin 7's. You want defense when you are leveling. On the bow use the one with the highest AP.

or you can go full attack pwoer because your an archer and you take advantage of your range..

Quote Originally Posted by Blodhgarm View Post
    or you can go full attack pwoer because your an archer and you take advantage of your range..
    this, for solo it used to be really good exp to go Blades till 55, trons till 65, then golems post 70...

My archer clan and I used to go to Giant Golems + Stone Golems spawn in EMC, 60-70 in a week before Genie, that is if you could beat the koxpers to the spawn.

At the end we could kill Troll Warriors and Paramuns with Z - Skill, and not all of us were lvl 80.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Gauntlet / boots +8 fp

Chitin paul/pad/helmet +7

why? Extra AP without losing to much DEF

Bow:

EE+7

cause i love EE / It has pretty high AP

chitin set +7 iron bow +8 you can lvl pretty well at paramun with enough dmg.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Imo, i wouldn't invest too much into weap and armor since [as u said] u're going to exp till top.
    My suggestion is: go get an ib+7 or +8 according to your budget. Fp+8s set is more than enough for exping & the few ac u gain by wearing chitins+7 counts barely something there. Keep in mind u can boost your own ac with safety whenever u need. And that's something u feel.
    Fp+8s are easely sold so buying them and selling again later shouldn't be hard. Cannot say the same for the bow.
    For istance the quests armors can be more than enough for exping. And since later u'll be 70+ i would start saving money since the beginning. Without waiting 75 lvl and krovaz set that's quite expensive, u can go after the MYtril set that's more than good and deffo cheaper. Same for the bow. I would keep money for some gg 70+ bow. EEs & C. are all cool but retardly overpriced in consideration of their real "effectivness". The new UTc bow is sexy and gg for sure as well as expensive but...with the archer combo fix i bet u can put your hands on a cursed bow for a quite cheap price..probably cheaper than its real value. And since u can't combo anymore like before..the curse of a bow can be quite important in events like bdws and even juraid.
    That consideration would be different if u are going to make lower lvl pk chars too. Then u can think of going after Fp+s/Mytrils (skipping totally the krovaz suite) and focusing on 2 main bows basicly: an EE+8 [good for the extra hp especially in ardream and the xtra resists] and the UTc bow.
    Smooth likes this.