dcz sin vs dcz archer vs rlb warrior vs dcz buffer

This is a discussion on dcz sin vs dcz archer vs rlb warrior vs dcz buffer within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which 1 is the funnest, which 1 is the easiest, which 1 requires the most money, which 1 requires the ...
Page: 1

xlronmaidenx

Talking dcz sin vs dcz archer vs rlb warrior vs dcz buffer

which 1 is the funnest, which 1 is the easiest, which 1 requires the most money, which 1 requires the least money....please choose 1 and also mention the gear setup for the class to pick....i have 40gbs to spend...server is olympia

xlronmaidenx

Big
    Umbrellas
    Make
    Poop

dcz buffer is least fun but by far cheapest,
    warrior can be very repeative and can get boring

DCZ sin/archer both cost more or less the same depends on what u like to play as

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well I think it's obvious that warrior requires the most money and mage the least. the most fun nowadays a good equipped archer or sin I guess. I recommend you to make a lvl59 char then begin to lvling a new one to 69 and buy items for dcz(chitin+8s for example) and you can use them on your 69 char too and you won't have problems about which PK zone to chose As i remember, Olympia's rlb was full of bitches, I could kill whole parties on my 59lvl char(on my 69lvl there was simply no challenge) but it was a year ago it may has changed or something.

xlronmaidenx

alright...atm I use a priest with lycaon+7, ds+7, chitin set+7, dd+7, old skel belt, duel old rocs, wp+1, duel ce and have about 6gbs left

xlronmaidenx

Booty
    Upon
    My
    Penis