Whats the PVP server about?

This is a discussion on Whats the PVP server about? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been off the game for about 1 - 2 years and I just went on this PVP server ...
Page: 1

Question Whats the PVP server about?

I have been off the game for about 1 - 2 years and I just went on this PVP server and got level 70 just by logging in but you dont get items. And You cant do anything without premium e.g. attack worms, use skills, use storage, teleport anywhere...

So what I want to know is.... how do you get weapons and armor? Do you just go in your bank and have +8 ready for you or do you attack mobs and get them +8 ready made for you, or do you need to find and upgrade them yourself?

Thanks.

It's the dumbest server i have ever witnessed on a game.

the only difference is that you start out as level 70. you still have to do crappy quests and grinding to get items.

if you want a pvp server just join a private server.... K2 cant compete.

There is one thing I have always wanted to know is that I know people sometimes change servers but how? And if you can change servers, can toy cgange to the PVP server and still have all of your gear?

Banned

it was pretty much obvious since day 1 of this server, its all about some extra money which will be spend on premmys there. iam pretty sure k2 can note that as accomplished goal.