back to KO after 2-3 years

This is a discussion on back to KO after 2-3 years within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys me and a friend decided to start playing KO again after a few years off. We're both looking ...
Page: 1

Default back to KO after 2-3 years

Hey guys me and a friend decided to start playing KO again after a few years off. We're both looking just to do lvl 59 pk. Im playing a old 59 sin and hes on his old BP. both characters are naked just wondering what type of gear will we basicly need as a minimum.
    edit* friends going warrior now. still need advice!

thanks
    Last edited by dush91; 07-03-2012 at 04:06 AM.

O_o Senior Member

Which server? And DCZ bp sux, you better play int priest or warrior…

were playing in c-west, thats the english speaking server right? why is BP bad at dcz?

Banned Senior Member

Yes cwest is english server, but it's been opened up to all languages and countries. Your gonna get raped by sins playin bp in ardream. Those fabrics don't stand a chance in usko.

well were willing to spend how ever much it costs to get decent gear, ardream wise are the other servers better? edit*-ok my friends started a warrior instead

O_o Senior Member

Well the the average gear for DCZ nowadays is like:

Sin:
    MD 9 / CHD 7/8
    Chitins 8/ 9
    Rols +1
    Wp +2/3
    IB
    RE +2/3
    And maybe dd +6/7.. I know it sounds abit crazy but that's the gear you need to face the high amount of dd and def&hp that ppl has..

For warrior:

HB +8 or higher if possible
    Chitins 8 or higher if possible
    Rocs +1 / roc +1 and foverin +2
    SOSkulls +2/3
    WE +2/3
    Iron neck
    And a stack of ap scrolls

Don't forget that this server is 4 years old and DCZ is where most of the babas at.

Banned Senior Member

ok yeah well if you can get good gear babad bps are pretty damn good. gogo ares it has most active people and good english popular, i can sell u whatever items you need as well

Go RLB before the lvl jump event is over :l, you can get to lvl 69 in one day!!

I think we'll just stick to 59, were both willing to spend around 40gbs each for gear. would archer or sin be better for dcz?

O_o Senior Member

Sin is always good in DCZ, the problem is that ppl got lots of dd, do unless you are able to get 1400+ ap I dont find it that good.

I haven't checked the market for 1 month so I can't tell ya what you can get, but don't go archer / bp / Mage (Mage with higher budget will be gg, but not with this budget)

why not archer? wouldnt it be better if everyone has DD?

O_o Senior Member

Coz his only strong attack is CS which can fail a lot, and the lvl skill 57 skill suck, and even if you try arrow shower /multi shoot combo, ppl slide n run alot, and you can't slow them so it sux to ^^

There was an archer with 2k ap when I played like 4-5 months ago, and even that he had crazy as ms DMG, he couldn't hurt many ppl coz they were simply sliding him..

So make sin & warrior or priest & sin/warrior

DCZ is kinda a place where lvl 83 sins put all there gear on a lvl 59 and rape all else who try
    DD is a must +9's and 1's would be pretty good gear but you still wouldnt be the top dog. i personally got tired of it because of super geared rouge parties running around is hard to match. BP even with great dd would be a pretty hard in there. you would have to have a shield to switch to, to defend agaisnt sins coming at you. wich is all the time =/, RLB is pretty fun and sins are not as strong there so you dont have to counter them as much. a warrior with shell 8 and +1's wouldnt need any dd to do well. bp's can do well in RLB with good gear but still INT priest wins games. archer would be a better suit for rlb since there are alot of tower hugging people out there.
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by dush91 View Post
    well were willing to spend how ever much it costs to get decent gear, ardream wise are the other servers better? edit*-ok my friends started a warrior instead
    i know some ardreamer sin they have shard+11rev and CHD+9 chitin rogue +9 some warrior have warrior chitin set+9/+11rev with hellbreaker+11rev full +3 jewels. so if u play BP ur spike to those rogue.

If u want to enjoy more i would advice u at least +8 set and +1 uniqs with shard +8 and chd +7 if u do not want to spend a lot of money