Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

when market prices go down and up?

This is a discussion on when market prices go down and up? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Know prices fluctuate, sometimes you see certain expensive items in merchant and sometimes gbs are not enough to pay ...
Page: 1

Default when market prices go down and up?

I Know prices fluctuate, sometimes you see certain expensive items in merchant and sometimes gbs are not enough to pay for stuff.
    my question is when and how do you know prices will change. is it worth waiting for prices to change to buy stuff or play the market right when its changing

The One And Only Senior Member

Once the GBs price(IN USD) will go up, at the moment the in-game prices are high because of the gbs price in usd.

But why do the gb prices go up? Aren't they supposed to decrease when more and more gbs are coming into this game?

Banned Senior Member

There are some people that have 100 gbs on their acc's and then quit, or get banned. And that 100 gb gets lost. Thats when prices begin to decrease. When k0xpers are getting banned, there is less gb coming into the game, prices go down. Its hard to predict when prices will fluctuate

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    There are some people that have 100 gbs on their acc's and then quit, or get banned. And that 100 gb gets lost. Thats when prices begin to decrease. When k0xpers are getting banned, there is less gb coming into the game, prices go down. Its hard to predict when prices will fluctuate
    wouldnt it be the opposite? more gbs going in the game = less for each one and less gbs = more for each one?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Demeyz View Post
    wouldnt it be the opposite? more gbs going in the game = less for each one and less gbs = more for each one?
    My only response to this is what the _ _ _ _

com4700, what is wrong with Demeyz's comment? It seems perfectly logical the way he described it?

My only response to this is what the _ _ _ _
    Supply and Demand

Less of an item (GBS) = more expensive for the item
    More of an item = less expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Demeyz View Post
    Supply and Demand

Less of an item (GBS) = more expensive for the item
    More of an item = less expensive

ya but i remember some years ago when everything was super inflated and money was worthless, i had and xtra account to keep gbs cuz they were so cheap.. and i don't mean babaing just there was so many noahs, and things like rappy +7 used to sell for 10gb+ then it all went down and now noahs are hard to get.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

The market in knight online is sadly mainly based on koxpers/chinese gold sellers. The more you see chances are prices are falling, about to fall or are low already. Another tell tale sign of low prices is common noah farm spots, they don't necessarily have to be filled with koxpers but general farmers. Reason behind this one is pretty logical, If prices are low this means actual farming for noah becomes more worth while so more people do it. If you keep an eye on these signs in the market you can usually gauge prices.
    BuZzy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Possible reasons for some of the posts above:
    1-Confusion: I was talking about the price of items in game. If there are a lot of k0xpers who are looting the coins 24/7 then there is more coin in game which would cause the prices to go up. I am not talking about gb prices on those gold selling sites.
    2-Sarcasm: You trying to be funny, but instead create confusion
    3-Down-syndrome: A congenital disorder arising from a chromosome defect, causing intellectual impairment ( google definiton)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Possible reasons for some of the posts above:
    1-Confusion: I was talking about the price of items in game. If there are a lot of k0xpers who are looting the coins 24/7 then there is more coin in game which would cause the prices to go up. I am not talking about gb prices on those gold selling sites.
    2-Sarcasm: You trying to be funny, but instead create confusion
    3-Down-syndrome: A congenital disorder arising from a chromosome defect, causing intellectual impairment ( google definiton)
    So you have Down-syndrome and are trying to be funny but it just leads you to confusing yourself ? I see no other evidence of the things you listed in anyones post other than your own.

the price in vacation is better, and Hackers are also falling prices of the items

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    So you have Down-syndrome and are trying to be funny but it just leads you to confusing yourself ? I see no other evidence of the things you listed in anyones post other than your own.
    Lol you mad bro?

i have a big feeling like prices will go down as soon as pus is fixed. people are paying too much for pus items atm but it usually goes down in winter and up in summer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-15-2012, 05:12 AM