Best Dagger Set

This is a discussion on Best Dagger Set within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, Having a difficult time deciding what daggers to run. Everyone I know is telling my different, so I ...
Page: 1

Default Best Dagger Set

Hi all,

Having a difficult time deciding what daggers to run. Everyone I know is telling my different, so I thought I'd come here to ask. Best armor in my server is Krowaz 7, uniques rarely go past +1 or +2.

I'm currently using Khanjar 7/Moonlight 7. Some are saying sell Khanjar, buy DV 8, use Moon in my main hand + DV in my offhand. Or I was thinking, since there is so much DD now a days, why not buy another Moon +7 and just have 2 of two of them? It would disregard all DD, which would be really nice.

So the choices are:

Main/Off

Khanjar7/Moon7
    Moon7/DV8
    Moon7/Moon7

Thanks for all your feedback!

Definitely don't use a dv 8, the ap is far too low on it. Out of these options, your best choice would be dual moonlight +7's, with these you will have really good damage against priests and still maintain decent ap.

I just dont see many people rocking the dual moonlights so I figured it wasn't good, but on paper it makes sense, right? Immune to dagger defense.

What are some dagger sets you would use? (Highest any dagger I've seen in this server is Shard +15 reb, and thats the only one in the server to my knowledge. +11s or 10s dont exist, and +9s are stupidly rare. +8s are high end.)

Well on europa, the best set up in my opinion is moonlight +8 mainhand with dv9 offhand, but that can get pretty pricey. But on newer severs ur options are pretty much limited to high ap dagger mainhand like dv9, shard +13reb, md +15reb etc and offhand moonlight or dual moonlights.

dual moonlight mean Eskirma is useless dont forget that too

i played with rogue, he used moontihng +8 and +4 rev, he spiked priest with fll +3 krowaz +8 and gab adamant +9 for 7 k on torment
    so go for dual moonlight