Nereids war, how did it work ~3 years ago?

This is a discussion on Nereids war, how did it work ~3 years ago? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, according to King of Knight - Nereid's Island it was supposed to work like this: There are 7 different ...
Page: 1

Default Nereids war, how did it work ~3 years ago?

Hi, according to King of Knight - Nereid's Island
    it was supposed to work like this:
    There are 7 different monuments on the map which can be occupied by destroying them.
    Each monument is worth 2 points which are added to the owning nations's accumulated points.
    The first nation to capture all 7 monuments wins (although there's a "rush time" of 15 minutes; before this time is up, it's impossible to win).
    If this doesn't happen within 60 minutes, the nation with more accumulated points wins.
    Supplies sometimes spawn on the map. If the nation that is lagging behind in points destroys the Supplies, they get 50% of the point difference between the two nations.
    Destroying supplies doesn't help the nation in the lead, but it's better to deny the opponent the opportunity.

does anyone remember those "supplies" NPCs name/s? spawn/s? spawn time/s? stats (hp/ac/ap)? did they give nps? were they ever in USKO? because i cant seem to remember them. Thanks in advance

Little archer Senior Member

I know that they gave nps, and they were in USKO indeed (I have destroyed them), they can be easily solo'd. Probably 10k HP without much AC (1000 spike maybe for reference).

I also know that their name started with [Nation], not sure of what follows however, but it's at least 3 words. Ex: Karus War Supplies (or something like that)