Where should I start over?

This is a discussion on Where should I start over? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I gave up on usko around the time they added new moradon (which i think is ugly, though i like ...
Page: 1

Default Where should I start over?

I gave up on usko around the time they added new moradon (which i think is ugly, though i like the arenas being there) and have been playing private servers since. If i were to start playing usko again, where would you suggest i start? Usko? Euko? what server? etc.

I did try playing on Euko but holy christ... within a week or two there were people running 8 mages from 1 computer all botting in unison hitting things with 8 spells at once (or atleast thats what it looked like from my perspective). thats a quick way to break the market when you think about all the quest money you'd get from that alone, not to mention what you could do with 8x lvl 70 mages.. lol. you get around 1.5m in quest money by lvl 30 i think, so there's 12m/hour or so. get someone sharing and doing that, and theres 2-3gb a day, at a time where the best weapons in the game currently cost like 200m... lovely.

I bought premium once like 4+ years ago on ares, and wont spend money on knight online again obviously. If i were to start over though, where would you suggest? chances are i'm just going to screw around a bit; probably play up to about lvl 70 then sell all my gear and make an adream char or something.

On a slightly differnt note... Is ko completely dead now? i've read about them re-releasing 60% scrolls, which pretty well leaves non-paying members screwed out of buffs unless they want to buy scrolls off a merch, or they find someone too poor to reskill that's got a lvl 8x buffer. If this is the case and knight online is pretty well done, whats next? I've heard some good about Aion and played a little bit of it on a private server just before it went f2p.. but it got boring pretty quick (mostly because p servers were buggy as hell then)

is there any other game like knight online? or atleast an mmo that has good pvp like knight did? i think thats the only thing that's kept me here this long.. the pvp in knight online might get broken from time to time from stupid updates, nerfs, new items, etc. but it remains the best pvp i've played on an mmorpg when it's working correctly.

gogogog C-West

ok well i hate orc maps... so i guess i might download it and make a human on c-west sometime. but i dont even have the slightest clue about anything USKO anymore. i know they added pets... but they're premium only (right..?) and uh.. wings.. which i dont know the function of. if i saw a barbarian flying i dont think i'd ever stop laughing.

are there any human, english speaking, c-west clans that would even let me in at a low level, and if not, where should i lvl since i'll likely be soloing (used to it since i've been playing farm servers and stuff for like 3 years). i assume there's quests to walk you through the forced moradon lvl 35 bs (or did they remove the lvl requirement to leave moradon?) so lvl 35 + = ? (and yeah yeah, use the search button for a lvling guide, but im asking since i refuse to pay any money towards knight online, gear, premium, etc. so factoring in something that i can make money on, or kill with crappy gear would be great)

i'll probably try to play a warrior, get angry that my gear sucks, my dmg is low, and all my decent skills will fail till lvl 55.. and make a sin since i've been working on my minor combo lately; or possibly a BP. but I have a feeling preists in the higher levels are useless now since 60% scrolls are buyable.

so since im about half decided on going back to C-west... class suggestions would be great lol. i can combo on a warrior, a bp, and a sin about equally well.. no clue how to archer combo, and cant play a mage in pvp at all. so.. thoughts?

First of all Cwest is mainly +8/9s so unless your babaing, +7 wont get you very far in that server. 80% of cwest clans are english so wont have trouble finding a newb clan. Problem is Cwest is dead 20ppl total play ardream, RLB is a ghost town, Cz gl with +9 baba clans. Anyway Go sin if anything becuase sins can run becuase you be a 2 hit most of the time. and just cuz 60% sc came out doesnt mean there isnt any buffers...... Wings dont let you fly...... Go Helios most turkish ppl hacking but best bet becuase it just came out what 1-2weeks ago meaning you wont be that guy lvling in a server with mostly +8/9s and you might have a chance at killing something in the near future. And turks suck when they dont hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    First of all Cwest is mainly +8/9s so unless your babaing, +7 wont get you very far in that server. 80% of cwest clans are english so wont have trouble finding a newb clan. Problem is Cwest is dead 20ppl total play ardream, RLB is a ghost town, Cz gl with +9 baba clans. Anyway Go sin if anything becuase sins can run becuase you be a 2 hit most of the time. and just cuz 60% sc came out doesnt mean there isnt any buffers...... Wings dont let you fly...... Go Helios most turkish ppl hacking but best bet becuase it just came out what 1-2weeks ago meaning you wont be that guy lvling in a server with mostly +8/9s and you might have a chance at killing something in the near future. And turks suck when they dont hack.
    turks suck when they DO hack most of the time... and when DONT they hack? (and no, im not calling all turks hackers, im just referring to any turk who has used any form of hack ever. if you have hacked, and this offends you, good)

if helios is going to be turk central, whats the point? in 3 months when im at a decent enough level, most of the people around me will have botted and cheated their way up 20 lvls ahead of me with far better gear. and if its mainly going to be turks there's going to be less english speaking people (so im playing undergeared AND alone.) so... wouldnt it make the most sence to play C west and hope for the best? lol. from what i've read in a few different posts you can usually find pk parties.

dont go 80 and they wont be higher lvl then you. and for gear play the market and find a good english clan that doesnt totally out lvl you and out gear you