Why Did King Of Knight item Viewing get Discontinued?

This is a discussion on Why Did King Of Knight item Viewing get Discontinued? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why did they make it so you cant see peoples items and who is koxpers on king of night?... did ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Why Did King Of Knight item Viewing get Discontinued?

why did they make it so you cant see peoples items and who is koxpers on king of night?... did the babashoppers get mad that people could see their gm inject items or somethin?

KO disabled the partnership with them I think.

Banned Senior Member

I don't know why. But I know Knight Online started banning their 'information gathering characters'. Since then they stopped providing this information on KoK.

Kinda sucks cause i used to love checking out peoples gear on there just for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabeal View Post
    Kinda sucks cause i used to love checking out peoples gear on there just for the hell of it.
    That, and finding those 1 hit koxpers.

That was always a bonus..*sigh* miss that!

K2 Never had partnership with KOK (even tho many ppl were banned thanks to them) and since the characters KOK used to scan the USKO database (sounds like hacking) were banned they aren't providing that information anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    K2 Never had partnership with KOK (even tho many ppl were banned thanks to them) and since the characters KOK used to scan the USKO database (sounds like hacking) were banned they aren't providing that information anymore.

+1 , the only reason

misses kok

yeah i want to see peoples gear but im afraid they will see my nooby items though

this just made it easier for hackers to look up who is worth hacking, i understand the site was helpful to expose the baba shoppers but it also hurt since people where being targeted by hackers. remember when most Vindi characters where hacked along with Bad Company people and people with good gear not necessarily baba shoppers where also affected.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    this just made it easier for hackers to look up who is worth hacking, i understand the site was helpful to expose the baba shoppers but it also hurt since people where being targeted by hackers. remember when most Vindi characters where hacked along with Bad Company people and people with good gear not necessarily baba shoppers where also affected.
    yes i think this was the main reason...it was nice so look some1s gear, but in other case...it was dangerous for legit ppls