+7-+9 accesories

This is a discussion on +7-+9 accesories within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, just a quick question: Anyone knows if +7/8/9 compoundable accessories still drop from specific mobs or have been randomized. ...
Page: 1

Default +7-+9 accesories

Hello, just a quick question: Anyone knows if +7/8/9 compoundable accessories still drop from specific mobs or have been randomized. I know the % chance to drop has been reduced a lot, but I farmed hobgoblins for a day and got no +9 drops so far.
    I do have a +7 belt in my inn but can't remember from what mob...

Thanks.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

You're better off using old uniques/building uniques to +3. This game has changed so hard that it's become inflated with boss drops. Just curious, what accessory are you trying to build?

16/3 dex earrings

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    16/3 dex earrings
    True. Do your CZ quests, I remember high class mobs like Troll Berserker dropping +6-8 non-unique accessories.

I'm like 5% sure so don't count me on it. Worst that can happen is you possibly finish off a few quests, get some anti-def drops, and some high class items.

Glad to see someone's still farming on this game from the g4l community baba some gb and buy silver earrings+0 and upgrade gradually is my suggestion.

I've seen a 12/1 dex earring on market. But I am not going to pay 777mil. for that when I have a chance to farm them... I can use 2xcockatrice+0 anytime...the 16/3 would just spice things up.
    Bad thing is that even keilans are not dropping +6 accessories like they used to...got a load of mp/hp recovery items from them though.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    I've seen a 12/1 dex earring on market. But I am not going to pay 777mil. for that when I have a chance to farm them... I can use 2xcockatrice+0 anytime...the 16/3 would just spice things up.
    Bad thing is that even keilans are not dropping +6 accessories like they used to...got a load of mp/hp recovery items from them though.
    you arent gonna get 16/3 by farming mate.. i dont think +9s drop anymore, not even +8 upgradeables i think better farm money and buy uniques