Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Witch is Best Warrior Or Priest?

This is a discussion on Witch is Best Warrior Or Priest? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering wat is funnest to play and easyest to lvl with and have fun with, ATM im stuck in ...
Page: 1

Default Witch is Best Warrior Or Priest?

Just wondering wat is funnest to play and easyest to lvl with and have fun with, ATM im stuck in between both dunno witch is best and this is for west sever BTW and witch is most fun for pk as well

bp is the most challenging and best 1vs1 class , but u need moneys !!

warrior is the easiest to play and toughest to kill even with basic gear
    and u get to blame other ppl for dying etc etc :S (virtually no supporting role)

int priest will get blamed by other ppl a lot ,but like warrior very tough with simple gear

as a duffer int u will have fun in pk
    fun wise warrior
    easiest to xp BP

confusion eh ?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightInTheStar View Post
    bp is the most challenging and best 1vs1 class , but u need moneys !!

warrior is the easiest to play and toughest to kill even with basic gear
    and u get to blame other ppl for dying etc etc :S (virtually no supporting role)

int priest will get blamed by other ppl a lot ,but like warrior very tough with simple gear

as a duffer int u will have fun in pk
    fun wise warrior
    easiest to xp BP

confusion eh ?
    nothin more to say - id prefer a BP over a warrior and a warrior over a INT priest

well im just tryin to make a new char and not get bord i tend to get bord kinda fast of a char

Easiest mistake as a warrior is run away from your priest out of healing reach, you die and you get to say noob priest where is heal. As priest easiest mistake to make is run out of mana which will get you killed unless youre really lucky, in that scenario your whole party is done, and now they all get to say noob priest.

xD

Needless to say priest is the most fun class to play when no mistakes are made.

Raoul

The thing with warrior is it will get boring for you quickly if you say thats your personality. I mean, you just spam the same skill over and over and pick your targets wisely and you will do well. Not much strategy to that. I mean you get fancy when you throw in a decent, but not much other than that. Bp will probably suit your playing style because every battle will be different and you have to be aware of your situation and make the right moves. For warrior you have two options run or go spam your attack.

id also prefer Bp if u got some money for some nice stuff but u really need the money bp's with crap items getting raped really fast.

Bib Senior Member

Priest is the easiest to lvl with, Warrior = best to pk with at high lvls.

Priest as a buffer can get into exp parties easily.

BP as has been said, rapes if you know how to use it and have the gear.

if your a beginner id recommend warrior, theyre more tanks than priests.

I think its easier to have fun with a Warrior once u are a high level. BP are fun at any time, but you really need the gear !

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

bp sucks at all lvls. dont play bp unless you have a full party or have better gear or skills than your oponents. you can pretty much get 3-4 hit if your fully duffed by a warrior and your done. warriors however, if played to full potential, are very fun to play with. like myself, i use descent scream leg cut at the right time. i play a support warrior which pretty much i protect my priests and mages in the party and spam descent which almost makes me never die. and ofcourse if an opportunity arises, i spam my hell blade and i think a 80+ warrior with nice gear can spam a shit ton of damage on any class and on top of their high ac and hp, they are really hard to kill specially if theres a full party. also in pk, no one really attacks a warrior without first killing your mages/ priests so yea you get to pretty much wisely choose your targets and give em the pounding till they drop or your party drops.

and when it comes to xp: priests can almost do everything, attack debuff buff and heal. just remember that you wont be doing as much damage as some other classes and thats why you are an all around class
    the whole party pretty much depends on your heals and buffs before they get xped cause u dont want tobe that priest who gets ur party xped.lol as for warriors, your pretty much just spamming your skill and can get boring.

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    bp sucks at all lvls. dont play bp unless you have a full party or have better gear or skills than your oponents. you can pretty much get 3-4 hit if your fully duffed by a warrior and your done. warriors however, if played to full potential, are very fun to play with. like myself, i use descent scream leg cut at the right time. i play a support warrior which pretty much i protect my priests and mages in the party and spam descent which almost makes me never die. and ofcourse if an opportunity arises, i spam my hell blade and i think a 80+ warrior with nice gear can spam a shit ton of damage on any class and on top of their high ac and hp, they are really hard to kill specially if theres a full party. also in pk, no one really attacks a warrior without first killing your mages/ priests so yea you get to pretty much wisely choose your targets and give em the pounding till they drop or your party drops.

and when it comes to xp: priests can almost do everything, attack debuff buff and heal. just remember that you wont be doing as much damage as some other classes and thats why you are an all around class
    the whole party pretty much depends on your heals and buffs before they get xped cause u dont want tobe that priest who gets ur party xped.lol as for warriors, your pretty much just spamming your skill and can get boring.

hahahaha
    just check ahm int pries pk
    ore priestdro

bps are stronger then warriors
    buff duffs heals restore
    and lvl 80 chitin bp with helish owns

StayOffLine

Quote Originally Posted by flojobros View Post
    I think its easier to have fun with a Warrior once u are a high level. BP are fun at any time, but you really need the gear !
    i agree , bp without iron set kinda sux to be honest .. people will kill u easly

u will not even have the chance to see WHO KILLED YOU .. its like BOMB and u dead

i'm realy sorry to say it , but ppl who tried bp without iron set KNow what i'm talking about ,

and gl mate ^^

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lev0 View Post
    hahahaha
    just check ahm int pries pk
    ore priestdro

bps are stronger then warriors
    buff duffs heals restore
    and lvl 80 chitin bp with helish owns

well i meant to say paper bps. i do like int bp priests. but now adays with all the crazy items going around, its hard to be int bp and rape people compared to back in the day of priestdro, and even AHM priest days

GaliSSJ

BP is Pro when have in party Buffer, and is Dbuffer = Buffed BP dbuffed Warrior and he die how Pig... ^^

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    well i meant to say paper bps. i do like int bp priests. but now adays with all the crazy items going around, its hard to be int bp and rape people compared to back in the day of priestdro, and even AHM priest days
    man u really dont have a clue
    even a good paper bp owns
    its pricey but still

and just because there are better items doesnt mean its not possible
    when priestdro and ahm int pk movies where made +8 was very good now +9 so bps an get +9 items to

what u say is not a good argument

also duffs + helish

think before trying to defend
    sometimes its better to stay low

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast