Passion build for warrior

This is a discussion on Passion build for warrior within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does it give you more ap? I tried it b4 and it doesn't, idk why some people say you get ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Passion build for warrior

Does it give you more ap? I tried it b4 and it doesn't, idk why some people say you get more ap with it

i havent tried it, but as far as i've read, cry echo and something else combined = rape. they have a skill that drops their def by 300 and gives them a major ap boost. problem is, a lvl 15 preist skill (Confusion) bugs out cry echo (or the skill i've forgotten the name of, not sure) so everyone i've seen suggesting it suggests not going passion unless you have a few (3 - 5) other passion build warrior friends to play with all the time.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    i havent tried it, but as far as i've read, cry echo and something else combined = rape. they have a skill that drops their def by 300 and gives them a major ap boost. problem is, a lvl 15 preist skill (Confusion) bugs out cry echo (or the skill i've forgotten the name of, not sure) so everyone i've seen suggesting it suggests not going passion unless you have a few (3 - 5) other passion build warrior friends to play with all the time.
    Dude look before you're posting... That guy is banned.....

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Dude look before you're posting... That guy is banned.....
    hah shit, sorry. i was just killing time, didnt think to look at wether or not he was banned >.>

Why is he banned ? Im interesting in it, because he had asked me about some items to buy before i got scammed/hacked by some US guy.