Rogues drain vs players

This is a discussion on Rogues drain vs players within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do you recover the amount of HP that you drain off a player? Say if you have lost some hp ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Rogues drain vs players

Do you recover the amount of HP that you drain off a player?

Say if you have lost some hp as a rogue... and you use drain on a 10000 hp warrior (damaging him for 1000), don't you recover those 1000 hp?

Pretty sure you recover hp, but some people said you don't. So which one is it?

you do recover HP..

ur recover ofc -_-

Little archer Senior Member

Has it always been like this? Or was it added in like RoFD?

cop

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Has it always been like this? Or was it added in like RoFD?
    Always been like that

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Always been like that
    not always, they added it but i forgot when ;p something near 1800 or +1800

Moi

sometimes with cp on you get double the drain damage and get twice the hp recover (duhh)

and i think they added it around or after chaos expansion

Pretty sure it already had a recover back in 2006 or so, not sure before that time, but certainly sure that there was a recovery on it already before the chaos expansion.

Furthermore on EVERY (no exception) 1298 or whatever else private server i played beside USKO had it too, and so far i know 1298 files are kinda of official so i assume it was like this from pretty much the beginning.

PS.: On certain servers where the manes + staff combo was available for mages, a "drain combo" was available too. Which instead of the normal (drain, then gotta wait abit just like after any other skill in order to use the next skill), you could instantly use a skill after drain [Could deal like 700 + 1000, drain + spike, hitting the spike within like 0,01 second after the drain dealt the 1st dmg], hella loved those servers since it gave another possibility to take a 1 skill advantage over brainless pedallers.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Pretty sure it already had a recover back in 2006 or so, not sure before that time, but certainly sure that there was a recovery on it already before the chaos expansion.

Furthermore on EVERY (no exception) 1298 or whatever else private server i played beside USKO had it too, and so far i know 1298 files are kinda of official so i assume it was like this from pretty much the beginning.

PS.: On certain servers where the manes + staff combo was available for mages, a "drain combo" was available too. Which instead of the normal (drain, then gotta wait abit just like after any other skill in order to use the next skill), you could instantly use a skill after drain [Could deal like 700 + 1000, drain + spike, hitting the spike within like 0,01 second after the drain dealt the 1st dmg], hella loved those servers since it gave another possibility to take a 1 skill advantage over brainless pedallers.
    Pretty sure most 12xx and 13xx servers don't have HP recovery on drain. But I think it was added 15xx, which is ROFD version of KO.

Idk pretty sure OldSchoolKO (their first few servers, not the new ones, with cospre items, etc) had drain with HP recovery too, as well as KO4U was kinda oldschool, not sure about it's server version tho, but drain was recovering there certainly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvtnehmATic (~8:52- 8:53 for example).

As for the latest ones, HellsReaperKO supposed to have 1298 files, and drain was recovering HP there aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Idk pretty sure OldSchoolKO (their first few servers, not the new ones, with cospre items, etc) had drain with HP recovery too, as well as KO4U was kinda oldschool, not sure about it's server version tho, but drain was recovering there certainly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvtnehmATic (~8:52- 8:53 for example).

As for the latest ones, HellsReaperKO supposed to have 1298 files, and drain was recovering HP there aswell.
    on 9:20 when he zooms in on the info box you see he recovers hp

Not sure why you had to comment that, 8:52- 8:53 was enough to show it xD But ye that's why i posted that video of mine to show that HP regen was there at that server for example.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

all myko servers always had hp recovery on drains, all 12xx 13xx private servers had hp recovery on drain, there was no hp recovery on official usko on drain on ROFD (or any other older usko version, something was always tad bit different in their KO versions), it was added after ROFD.