Upgrading Tip

This is a discussion on Upgrading Tip within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have noticed on my lvl 59 and 80 that I have a really high success rate for items going ...
Page: 1

I have noticed on my lvl 59 and 80 that I have a really high success rate for items going to +6 and +7, but on my lvl 2 merchanting character out of 5 shards +1 only 1 went to +4 and then it burnt going to +5.... K2 might have made it that you have to level up in order to get a normal success rate. This is just something I have noticed. Any opinions?

yes... my opinion is: &#39;COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING IN COLORS IN EVERY DAMN POST?&#39; <_<

it makes reading harder...

and no, there&#39;s no such a thing.. a friend of mine is always upgrading at his noob char and he&#39;s gg upgrader

pimp101

nah i dont think LwL has anything to do with it cuz i made a helenid +8 and 2 chitins +8 from 10 items on a lvl 1 char

I have always had better luck upg on noob chars than on my main chars.

yes... my opinion is: &#39;COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING IN COLORS IN EVERY DAMN POST?&#39; <_<

it makes reading harder...[/b]
    It actually makes reading easier because it is bold and your eyes don&#39;t need to stress as much, and no need to get angry and there is no reason why it should bother you.

I have always had better luck upg on noob chars than on my main chars.[/b]
    Well for me it&#39;s the opposite. I&#39;ve never hard worst luck in my life with upgrading and I have been catching some really good luck lately.

It actually makes reading easier because it is bold and your eyes don&#39;t need to stress as much, and no need to get angry and there is no reason why it should bother you.[/b]
    it actually makes reading harder, cuz some ppl are using black layout for forums <_<

it actually makes reading harder, cuz some ppl are using black layout for forums <_<[/b]
    exactly it makes harder to read this ;/
    pls stop it ;S

and I wont agry with u, no matter what lvl
    its just a random system

There is no such thing as random.

I have a feeling that your char gets it&#39;s "luck" when you create it. I had 4 chars so far, all created and lvled myself. On my big mage i have super upgrade luck to +8 and higher. On my dcz mage I Once burned over 10 items with trina trying to go +8, same method as on my big mage so no clue how I can fail that much. On my big mage i made 4 out of 6 to +8 once. And made over 20 +8 stuff (II&#39;s, hellblood, scorchings etc). Bossdroprates suck hard tho on this char.

On my priest I have no luck at upgrading either. But in bossevents I looted 3 times a rol, 1 time an IN and 1x ib. Also killed few tillys and never got coined with this char I think... While on my 80 mage, I never, NEVEr looted any pendant out of tilly...

This probably sounds like bullshit to most of you guys, and I know it doesn&#39;t make any sense .

Validating

played since start of year 05 and i haven&#39;t manage to make a single high class item to +8

in 4 years of ko, i have only made a md +8 =D
    the thing is i never upgrade on my main, if i do I burn everything :S

Well for me it&#39;s the opposite. I&#39;ve never hard worst luck in my life with upgrading and I have been catching some really good luck lately.
    [/quote]

its just you, its your karma, if thats how you get success while upgrading then upgrade on high lvl char

me personally i always upgrade with lvl 80 that how i get most success

but also my friend always upgrade on noob char and he upgrades lot of nice stuff to nice +...but his luck sucks when upgrades on high lvl char

i also noticed for myself i have more luck with upgrading high + stuff. made few +9, and even few items without trina (trying to burn it before main upgrade)....but on the other hand i cant upgrade shit to +7 even with trina...so its just my thing

we all got our thing

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

hmm well in my old upgrade days, i was spamming $$$ on that anvil. about 40gbs a day for 3 weeks straight. my 2 cent? i tried it almost every lvl of character on the anvil. outcome? i had more successes on my lvl 80s compared to my 50s. im not saying thats how ko is made to work with upgrading but i have made more 8s items on my lvl80s than my 50s. actually matter of fact i have upgraded more on my 50s rather than my 80s but i have more success on my 80s. just my 2 cent and experience. others may have different experiences.