Xigeon

This is a discussion on Xigeon within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How is tis server? I was checking the market section and it deosnt look like crazy +3 uniques are there. ...
Page: 1

jpo183

How is tis server? I was checking the market section and it deosnt look like crazy +3 uniques are there. Is this server good as far as english clans, pk, and no crazy items (+1 or less)

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

there are a couple english clans left...pk in dcz is full of hackers so I have been told, rlb has its moments, but early morning = hackers (MyBegbi and his hoes) and evening is bone dry (11:30pm EST or later is lucky to have 4 humans)...there are usually a lot of orcs and quite a few hackers on each side...as you can see by the official xig section

and there are quite a few +3 uniques, but not a whole lot of them...and crazy weapons...we have our fair share but nowhere near some of the other servers...

I personally like xig, its where i started back in 2005 and havent left

zrocker0404

go cwest

no its active but all xig players dont come to ko4life they got their own forum
    there is alot of +2/+3 uniques and +9 items

u can check kok
    i wont post xigenon forum here cuz its ilegal to do it
    and top clan Legendz almost every one in it speak english/latin/turkysh

Banned

yea ofc there are +9s/+3s, but when i checking kok about crazy items is not THAT bad.
    About cheaters i belive is bad is anywhere else, koxpers camping isiloons / felankors, no active gms atm so no wonder, hopefuly things will get better in this.
    There are still english speaking clans at both sides, and since xig is the place when i have started 5 years ago, and iam still up there, i belive is not bad after all
    peace

xigenon is a rly gg server I've been playing in xig since day 1 but most of my gg friends has quit the game by now.