Amon Amarth - Twilight of the thundergod

This is a discussion on Amon Amarth - Twilight of the thundergod within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Fucking heavy riffs, beautiful melodies, awsome growls. Reminds me of Versus the world album quite abit....
Page: 1

Vishnu

Fucking heavy riffs, beautiful melodies, awsome growls. Reminds me of Versus the world album quite abit.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Amon Amarth and Ensiferum going on a north american tour this year, me and my friend are actually considering driving a thousand miles just to see it >_>

Vishnu

Going to "The Unholy allaince" in gothenburg on the 22 of november. Slayer, Mastodon and Amon Amarth + another band that gets to play for 15 mins. I cannot fucking wait!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Going to "The Unholy allaince" in gothenburg on the 22 of november. Slayer, Mastodon and Amon Amarth + another band that gets to play for 15 mins. I cannot fucking wait![/b]
    The Unholy Alliancee with Slayer and COB passed through my town about 6 months ago, no idea when they're coming back

Lord0fWar

Officaly crap. Its just horifyingly shity. Rifs are fucking rip offs from behemoth. probly the shitiest album so far