Anyone listen to underground horrorcore?:D

This is a discussion on Anyone listen to underground horrorcore?:D within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; h34r: ICP {Basically all of Psychopathic Records} Bedlam Q Strange F.A.K Necro Etc:: Its not very popular, just wanted to ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

h34r:
    ICP {Basically all of Psychopathic Records}
    Bedlam
    Q Strange
    F.A.K
    Necro

Etc::

Its not very popular, just wanted to see who listens to it besides me

Lol Just cause ICP has been covered a lot more then the rest of the other underground artist, they are still considered underground.. Any icp fan considers them underground, hell they consider their self underground.. I mean they certainly aren't mainstream.. Beside when i went to a hells pit concert in DC, they played in some run down theater like place with probably less then 1k people there, but they still put on one hell of a show.

Speed

ICP is good , used to listen to some of their stuff... but now i dont do it much... dont know why xD

Well tbh their new shit isn't half as good as their old shit.. I mean i doubt any cd they come out with from this point on will be as good as The Great Milenko, but i'll keep listening and see what happens

@FT3R5H()CK

If ICP means what i think it is, Insane Clown Posse ( I am 99.5% sure that is what you are talking about) They suck! Them and Kotton Mouth Kings, the true starters of the whole "Bro" scene. Everyone hates those kids, they are annoying, stupid, and 99% of the time pussy ass bitches! Don't mean to hate on your music and go off-topic just thought I'd let you guys know the music you are listening to, is the start of a new trend "Bro" AKA Pussies.

Its np man, everyone has an opinion and the majority of people hate ICP, but they started horrorcore and even went platinum underground which very few non mainstream artist can say... I just hope your not an Eminem fan, if he was here right now I'd punch him for sounding like a 12 year old kid going through puberty and thinking he actually sounds good.... I dont really like kmk's too much either.. I know what im listening too lol, hell they have been around for over 15 years now Besides my fav group is Disturbed, ICP is just one of the groups i like

@FT3R5H()CK

No, I am not an Eminem fan, however he has a couple of songs that are pretty deep. I like Disturbed but I am a punker so I am obviously into Punk-Rock I do like metal though. It's just i started a huge war with "Bro's" at school me and like 10 friends vs 100. And they still managed to bitch out, ever since then I always have and always will hate "Bro's." But yeah not an Eminem fan and not a "Bro" haha. Again sorry to piss on your music, again just thought I'd let you know a lot of pussies listen to it (not callin you a pussy as i remember you from diez:P) but still "Bro's" can suck a nut!

Mens

Mens

Necro's decent, but kmk > icp, even though neither are great and icp fans are really annoying.

Re-enactment:
    XoXIcpFanXoX: "I"M A JUGGALO BITCH!"

Me: "no you're not you silly cunt shut the fuck up."

But wtf is a bro?
    you should chill out son, smoke weed, get high.

Yea I'm not sure about the bro thing either, but its kool u don't like them.. Can't hate on on ya for not liking what i like, that would be stupid lol.. A lot of their new shit sucks any way tbh, but imma long time fan, so im hoping for the best... I'm not the A-typical ICP fan.. When i went to the concert in DC, believe me there was a few of those Juggalos i could have choked..

Mens

Hahaha, i know what ya mean.

I live near DC where ya from?

I'm actually originally from Baltimore, but moved out of the city into the boonies, about less then 3 hours drive to Baltimore/DC for me now..

Mens

Damn son that is the boonies eastern shore?
    I live in Bowie, about 30 mins away from Bmore.

Nah fooking redneckville WV