Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best heavy metal song intro

This is a discussion on Best heavy metal song intro within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Personally i think the best intros are metallica intros, im not that huge of a fan anymore but their intros ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

Personally i think the best intros are metallica intros, im not that huge of a fan anymore but their intros are the best ive ever come upon

Fade to black, one, battery, damage inc, for whom the bell tolls, phantom lord, the introductions they used were just BRILLIANT.

personally if i had to pick one id say fade to black, the clean guitar solo with the acoustic backing is just beautiful

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If you like Metallica's intros, check out Hit the Lights, fucking awesome. Be Quick or Be Dead by Iron Maiden is pretty good too, so is Breaking The Law by Judas Priest, Deathrider by Anthrax, Guitars Suck by Bumblefoot, Ten Thousand Strong by Iced Earth, Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth, and so many more I can't remember atm lol. But imo, One takes the cake as my favorite intro, and not the actual song, the video, hearing the conversation in the video with the song really puts it all into perspective.

Vishnu

If you like Metallica's intros, check out Hit the Lights, fucking awesome. Be Quick or Be Dead by Iron Maiden is pretty good too, so is Breaking The Law by Judas Priest, Deathrider by Anthrax, Guitars Suck by Bumblefoot, Ten Thousand Strong by Iced Earth, Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth, and so many more I can't remember atm lol. But imo, One takes the cake as my favorite intro, and not the actual song, the video, hearing the conversation in the video with the song really puts it all into perspective.[/b]
    Belly of the beast on The greater of two evils is much better imo. I am the law on the same album is also great.
    Slayer's Killing fields on Divine Intervention is just amazing if you count the intro until Tom starts singing.

Belly of the beast on The greater of two evils is much better imo. I am the law on the same album is also great.
    Slayer's Killing fields on Divine Intervention is just amazing if you count the intro until Tom starts singing.[/b]
    Kick ass song....gonna listen to it now.

Wherever I may roam - Metallica
    For whom the bell tolls - Metallica
    Enter the sandman - Metallica
    Symphony of destruction - Megadeath

There are some pretty incredible ones by Children of Bodom aswell.

PARANOID! Can't believe I forgot that one ahahaha.

Raise the Dead, Unanimated's tribute to Bathory on the "In Conspiracy With Satan - A Tribute to Bathory" album.

Domination by Pantera.

Idk if I get flames for this one, it kicks ass; Siezure of Power by Marilyn Manson.

Banned

Master of Puppets by metallica is AWESOME

mahmoodxD

PARANOID! Can't believe I forgot that one ahahaha.

Raise the Dead, Unanimated's tribute to Bathory on the "In Conspiracy With Satan - A Tribute to Bathory" album.

Domination by Pantera.

Idk if I get flames for this one, it kicks ass; Siezure of Power by Marilyn Manson.[/b]
    pehh manson isent as bad as people says he is

pantera on the other hand... XD

pehh manson isent as bad as people says he is

pantera on the other hand... XD[/b]
    I like manson, and idc what others think of him, what's wrong with pantera tho?

mahmoodxD

i used to like them alot, now im not too much into them anymore, their isent anything wrong with em just messing around XD

DONT MESS WITH PANTERA DIMEBAG IS MY HERO

Ohh have you guys never heard any metal songs at all in your life? I mean all the aboves are good but cmon The Serpentine Offering HAS to be mentionned Clicky

Banned

Slipknot Before i forget no doubt!

Mezmerize

slipknot isn't heavy, it's nu

mahmoodxD

slipknot isn't heavy, it's nu[/b]

nu is still sort of a subgenre of heavy metal music i guess, one of my least favorite ones but a subgenre nonetheless

slipknot is bad, 10 people to make shitty music, no wonder they dont play them on local radios and i live inchicago wheres there is 5 large rock stations fromo classic to heavy and new

best intro tho has to be master of puppets - nothing else matters
    then like the other 50 metallica songs lol
    fade to black - and justice for all - one - battery - seek and destroyer ect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast