Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Best Rapper

This is a discussion on Best Rapper within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; lil wayne got some insane mix tapes i been hearin if u havent heard them i suggest u listen 2 ...
Page: 2

Matador

lil wayne got some insane mix tapes i been hearin if u havent heard them i suggest u listen 2 a couple their r very good

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Drought 3,, he gots some goods ones on there

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

The Game,Lil Wayne,Kanye West, i think top 3 for there areas, no idea bout east (ny).

Banned

weezy and T.I 100%

jizz

wtf you talking about.. eminem is crazy lyrically one of the best in the game his album sales speak for themselves
    you guys forget about jay-z or nas uhhh kanye, lupefiasco, rakhim, some of the wu, and much more
    fuck tupac and biggie their era is over yes they were great, legendary.. but dead men cant do shit
    and weezy Carter III is going to be huge in 08

PSYK0SIN

Eminem have difficult lyrics he gonna be a legend there is no one who doesnt know eminem

eminem eminem eminem
    eminem eminem eminem
    eminem eminem eminem

My loooofeeee <333
    Eminem (Mockingbird, Not Afraid, Space Bound, 25 To Life, Loose Yourself, Final Battle - 8 Mile)
    B.o.B (Magic, Ghost in the machine, airplanes part 1 & 2)
    50 Cent ft. Lupe Fiasco - Through the Window
    The Lonely Island, T-Pain - I'm on a boat
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpjZZ13-PDc]YouTube - NEW - 50 Cent - "Through The Window". Feat. Lupe Fiasco - *HOT* [OFFICIALDJHITS] {HQ}[/ame]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

eminem,.... u know he`s the best when he even gets the #1 spot on BET

nice choice(s), the unbeatable and nyppan

best rapper ?
    everyone knows eminem is

Banned

Busta Rhymes !!!

As of Late, I would have to say eminem. I place him in the category of "Angry Rapper". I do like T.I. as well.

But back in the day - Luke Skywalker, 2LiveCrew, EasyE, and NWA were on top. Some of their stuff was just insane.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Eminem - Undisputed world known rapper, no one can beat him and everyone respects him because of his concoction of his emotional life stories and of course, cause he's white and very lyrically gifted. Thank Dr. Dre, love him too.
    Big L - Makes Eminem sound like a joke, everyone including myself wish he was still alive. The king of freestyle, forever.
    Biggie - The most lyrically gifted story telling rapper who influenced so many other rappers, another I wish never died.
    Tupac - The most known rapper of all time, very influential and extremely lyrically gifted. Then became really wild and power hungry, leading him toward the end of his life and affected the world stronger than any other rapper, ever.
    Nas, Rakim, Immortal Technique, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube & Andre 3000 - Pure hearted, real talk rappers of the world.
    Lil Wayne - Considers himself inhumane for rapping through repetition on every single song he releases, no pencils or handy dandy notebooks. Then again, most of his rapping is rooted from the bullshit that rap represents such as sex, drugs and violence.
    Lloyd Banks - One of the most lyrically gifted rappers of today, very underestimated due to his single collaborations with media-made rappers such as 50 Cent, who's garbage these days.
    Drake - One of those uniquely gifted young rappers who only seem to get better and better, at the same time, gets his fame from the media's bullshit, just like Weezy.
    Cam'ron - King of "nigga rap".
    Everyone else is garbage to me, including Jay-Z.
    If your into Freestyle, check out some Cassidy or Vado for more amazement.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Music
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 5
    02-09-2023, 10:13 AM
  2. Music
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 8
    07-09-2022, 11:01 PM