Couple Of New Albums

This is a discussion on Couple Of New Albums within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night Always been a huge Kings Of Leon fan, their new release "Sex ...
Page: 1

Banned

Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night

Always been a huge Kings Of Leon fan, their new release "Sex On Fire" is probably one of their best, along with this album being somthing off the hook! Amazing work from these guys (British Band)

Bloc Party - Intimacy

Another British band, these guys have always been a huge hit with the nation, their new release "Mercury" is bloody amazing, I can't fault it. A deffinate top 5 Hit for the Top 40 charts!

DJ Khaled - We Global

Well...Can't even fault this, DJ Khaled does music remixes so damn well. I think this is going to be a world wide number 1 Album. I do advise you buy this, I know I am, even though I have a perfect CD Rip Download, I want to support this.

lil_mageskillz

Always been a huge Kings Of Leon fan, their new release "Sex On Fire" is probably one of their best, along with this album being somthing off the hook! Amazing work from these guys (British Band)

Bloc Party - Intimacy

Another British band, these guys have always been a huge hit with the nation, their new release "Mercury" is bloody amazing, I can't fault it. A deffinate top 5 Hit for the Top 40 charts!

DJ Khaled - We Global

Well...Can't even fault this, DJ Khaled does music remixes so damn well. I think this is going to be a world wide number 1 Album. I do advise you buy this, I know I am, even though I have a perfect CD Rip Download, I want to support this.[/b]

the DJ Khaled awsome is so good. going to be one of the best.

wtf kings of leon are american....

StoneColdAngel

Always been a huge Kings Of Leon fan, their new release "Sex On Fire" is probably one of their best, along with this album being somthing off the hook! Amazing work from these guys (British Band) - Sucks imo

Bloc Party - Intimacy

Another British band, these guys have always been a huge hit with the nation, their new release "Mercury" is bloody amazing, I can't fault it. A deffinate top 5 Hit for the Top 40 charts! - Sucks even more imo

DJ Khaled - We Global

Well...Can't even fault this, DJ Khaled does music remixes so damn well. I think this is going to be a world wide number 1 Album. I do advise you buy this, I know I am, even though I have a perfect CD Rip Download, I want to support this. - It's OK[/b]