Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Death Magnetic

This is a discussion on Death Magnetic within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I received the album day early in mail. I've listened to half of it so far and it's a must ...
Page: 1

I received the album day early in mail.
    I've listened to half of it so far and it's a must buy if u like the albums from kill em all to black
    fyi
    unforgiven 3 starts out with piano $$$$

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I received the album day early in mail.
    I've listened to half of it so far and it's a must buy if u like the albums from kill em all to black
    fyi
    unforgiven 3 starts out with piano $$$$[/b]
    I receive it tomorrow in the mail as well. But I won't be home then, and it's prolly gonna get delayed cuz of the fucking hurricane, damn you ike!

oha ya , the first song is like battery very fast !
    2nd song is a master of puppets, little slower more melody
    suicide and redemepion is the 10min song instrumental that rocks hard
    unforgiven 3 is just $$$ - luv the piano in beginning lol
    and my apocalypse closes out the album like dyers eve and damage incorporated

Vishnu

I just found the whole album boring, only part I can really remember are the piano part and the shitty slayer rip off at the end.

Banned

i dont really like theyir new albun ;/
    its boring as hell ;/

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I have to say I was very disappointed in this album... I am a long time Metallica fan and can say this is one of their worst albums.. Unforgiven III was horrible, not even close to the other two......... Let's hope they stop making new one's and just be glad that they made some of the greatest songs of all time imo..

I have to say I was very disappointed in this album... I am a long time Metallica fan and can say this is one of their worst albums.. Unforgiven III was horrible, not even close to the other two's......... Let's hope they stop making new one's and just be glad that they made some of the greatest songs of all time imo..[/b]
    Everyone who says that is still hanging onto the old days. Those are gone, and I found the album pretty damn good.

mahmoodxD

meh mediocre, i picked it up, worth the 15$ i suppose

better then st. anger and certainly a step in the right direction but in the end its just.. meh :/

no part of the album is really sticking with me, like alot of parts definitely sound good but its just not as stacked as some of their older releases

StoneColdAngel

Really looking forward to buy it next week. Listened to one song on the radio and I am already in love with the sing

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Everyone who says that is still hanging onto the old days. Those are gone, and I found the album pretty damn good.[/b]
    Not hanging on the old days, just being honest.. Their old stuff is good, their new stuff is bad to mediocre at best, but that is just my opinion.. Some people may like it, I am just not one of them.. To me it's like an old good athlete hanging on past their prime.. Still love Metallica and will forever be a fan, just not of their new shit lol..

P.S.
    Have to agree with Mahmood, it is definitely better then St. Anger, but that isn't saying much lol..

Mezmerize

Everyone who says that is still hanging onto the old days. Those are gone, and I found the album pretty damn good.[/b]
    I do not even listen to Metallica, but i need to say that the same shit has happened with the newest Slipknot album that came out like 3 weeks ago. Everyone compares new stuff with old and says that new is crappier.

um btw, if u listented to unforgiven 3... the lyrics r suppose to be forgiving, james made it so its the end :/ like he forgives himself....
    and metallica evens aid themselves, they arent gunna go back to old music, they move on every single band moves on, except acdc but eh
    great album gotta put it at #2 or #3 master of puppets #1 then andjustice for all #2 or 3

um btw, if u listented to unforgiven 3... the lyrics r suppose to be forgiving, james made it so its the end :/ like he forgives himself....
    and metallica evens aid themselves, they arent gunna go back to old music, they move on every single band moves on, except acdc but eh
    great album gotta put it at #2 or #3 master of puppets #1 then andjustice for all #2 or 3[/b]
    Finally some one who understands.

Vishnu

great album gotta put it at #2 or #3 master of puppets #1 then andjustice for all #2 or 3[/b]
    There's a diffrence between new music and weak music, death magnetic falls into the second category.

There's a diffrence between new music and weak music, death magnetic falls into the second category.[/b]
    Total denial.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast