EveryoneLovesMusic!

This is a discussion on EveryoneLovesMusic! within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Hey we can talk about anything in general chat, so lets do it! Favorite 70s, 80s, and even 90s. Recent ...
Page: 1

Default EveryoneLovesMusic!

Hey we can talk about anything in general chat, so lets do it!

Favorite 70s, 80s, and even 90s. Recent bands, songs, even albums that any of you may want to share that you love.
    ....I need more music ideas and it gives you all a chance to express what kind of music you love! Have at it everyone!!!

Can even be your Favorite Guitar tab page if you would like i would love to check it out.

Thanks!

This belongs to off topic i bet

buzz kill just name a song or band, gives everyone something to talk about, and general chat says talk about anything i thought, sorry if i'm wrong though.

Anything related to KO.... ignorant. But gogo bro almost 50 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin5408 View Post
    buzz kill
    haha
    Well for me i love 80's and 90's old school rock music. Probably im alone with that here, but idc :P
    ps. http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f106/

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellzbellz19 View Post
    inb4ban lololol

Its okay to call someone a moron or an idiot where i come from ^.^ lol why do you think i joined the infantry or became a firefighter (easy jobs) but ignorant works too.

Thanks I'm trying to get to 50 its been almost, what? 4 years now?

@NatGeo: Same here i live for 70s 80s and 90s rock, rock n roll old school. iron maiden, def leppard, motley crue, pearl jam, some metalica.
    I just can't pick a favorite though. Trying to find a new song to learn to play is a tough one too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by assassin5408 View Post
    Its okay to call someone a moron or an idiot where i come from ^.^ lol why do you think i joined the infantry or became a firefighter (easy jobs) but ignorant works too.

Thanks I'm trying to get to 50 its been almost, what? 4 years now?

@NatGeo: Same here i live for 70s 80s and 90s rock, rock n roll old school. iron maiden, def leppard, motley crue, pearl jam, some metalica.
    I just can't pick a favorite though. Trying to find a new song to learn to play is a tough one too lol.
    been 4 years yeah what have you been doing? Maybe you just came back with this account and figured "oh I need 50 posts... DANG."

Im not trying to be an asshole... well maybe it looked like it and maybe i was trying to but for real, there's a section that belog for such posts, although inactive as fuck. Yet you keep discussing bout it... not cool.

Little archer Senior Member

just quit Dbl, last time i tried to play mod i got warned and banned afterwards even tho i was right :/

oh well, let all the spammers live happily ever after, in the end, im not the one who will get scammed.

been 4 years yeah what have you been doing? Maybe you just came back with this account and figured "oh I need 50 posts... DANG."

Im not trying to be an asshole... well maybe it looked like it and maybe i was trying to but for real, there's a section that belog for such posts, although inactive as fuck. Yet you keep discussing bout it... not cool.
    Sorry I was in the army for the past 3 years didn't have time to play video games. Let's see i broke my leg in two places and i get to stay home and do nothing now. Is that good enough for you?

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Well I thank you for service. Without you guys we wouldn't be posting here. There is a music section that would probably be more receptive to your topic.

Banned Senior Member

He joined in 2007, which means he don't need 50 posts to make a topic in the market section, if im not wrong, so i guess he's not spamming...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    He joined in 2007, which means he don't need 50 posts to make a topic in the market section, if im not wrong, so i guess he's not spamming...
    you need it either to say senior member, or to have 3 months and 50 posts if im not wrong. (no idea how u get senior members)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puyO0LAvaOU"]YouTube - Len - Steal My Sunshine[/ame]

The 90's ftw
    Last edited by T_rey; 02-14-2011 at 07:08 PM.