Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First Concert

This is a discussion on First Concert within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; My first concert was ICP's Hell's Pit tour in DC.. Was insane!!! My next is hopefully the Disturbed/Slipknot tour......
Page: 2

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

My first concert was ICP's Hell's Pit tour in DC.. Was insane!!! My next is hopefully the Disturbed/Slipknot tour...

mahmoodxD

Yeah gratz for first concert. I&#39;ve been to two concerts so far (that&#39;s because i&#39;m always broke <_< ), first i saw In Flames & Sepultura (yeah lol @ In Flames) and two years ago i went to Unholy Alliance (Slayer, lolChildren of Bodom, lolIn Flames, lolLamb of God, lolThine Eyes Bleed). I wish i wasn&#39;t so broke always so i could go to more gigs.. prolly gonna go to some festival next year. I&#39;m quite jealous to my friend cuz&#39; he is going to Hellfest in France this year. : < Many great bands there
    [/b]

HOLY SHIT thats an amazing band list

congrats on ure first concert i cant wait for the next album tour, nothing is going to stop me from going

Hey cutie Senior Member

ironmaiden was your first concert?
    dam your missing out son

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

ironmaiden was your first concert?
    dam your missing out son[/b]
    On the contrary, it was an amazing concert, and according to every one there, was a great way to start off things. Plan on going to Ozzfest, and the Summer Slaughter Tour.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

On the contrary, it was an amazing concert, and according to every one there, was a great way to start off things. Plan on going to Ozzfest, and the Summer Slaughter Tour.[/b]
    Saw Iron Maiden yesterday ,
    it was awesome, drumer even brok hes snare

The show in general is spectaculai, fireworks, flames, fire, everything
    The show even stopped 2min 2 midnight :lol: :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12