Introducing KO4Life to MainBody

This is a discussion on Introducing KO4Life to MainBody within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; <blockquote> MainBody</span></blockquote> I am the drummer in a Pop-Punk/ Alternative/ Rock band called MainBody . We reside in Akron, Ohio ...
Page: 1

Sahabi

Thumbs down

<blockquote>MainBody</span></blockquote>

I am the drummer in a Pop-Punk/ Alternative/ Rock band called MainBody. We reside in Akron, Ohio U.S.A. I just wanted to introduce you guys to my band and my music. We are currently unsigned and unsponsored, but we are hoping that will change very soon!

Besides playing local nightclubs and parties, my band has played a headlining show at Ohio State University.
    We are opening for And Then There Was You, Veara, and All Your Friends Are Dead this weekend (June 22, 2008) in Barberton, Ohio @ Ceetus West Theatre.
    We got invited to compete at Gorilla Production&#39;s <span style="color:#663366">Battle of the Bands
    in Cleveland, Ohio on July 27, 2008.

We don&#39;t have any audios posted yet, but we have a couple rough Videos you guys can check out!

YouTube MainBody Channel Please Comment us on YouTube

MySpace MainBody Please add us as your MySpace Friend

I Wish

Gossip 101

Sunrise

Beautiful Girl

Thanks guys

PaPaSmurF

Garage band FTW
    gl bro

btw do you have the lyrics?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If you get famous I can say to people, I PLAYED ONLINE GAMES AND MADE POSTS ON THE SAME FORUM AS HIM! ZOMG!

you guys should consider Sellaband.com Its this site that helps your band raise money, and when 50k is met, they will find a person to help you make a CD and sell em something like that :P

Remember, every record label is evil, except the one that signs you

Banned

I love guitar in Sunrise (Live)...You should work on your voice a bit (Maybe you&#39;re mouth is too close from the mic)...

GJ buddy I wish you success!

Sahabi

Red face

Thanks for all the nice comments guys

My cousin can sing and play guitar at the same time pretty good. It&#39;s just we have bad amps, which gives bad sound quality

Time to find a sponsor

Ahaha garage band keep on going mate.. close friends of mine also doing music

You should check em out.. Don&#39;t shoot the messenger

Good luck

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I liked &#39;Sunrise&#39;. Good luck m8

Sahabi

New Song added on our MySpace page: Wonderin&#39; (Link)

Sahabi

New Song added to our MySpace page: I Wish (Acoustic Version) (Link)

We play a combination of Pop-Punk/Indie/Alternative/Rock. So if you like any of those genres, check us out.

Add us and Comment us on Myspace. MainBody MySpace

Subscribe us and Comment us on YouTube. MainBody YouTube

Sahabi

My band played Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals last night, and guess what....

<div align="center">WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div>

Now we&#39;re off to the Finals!!!! One step closer to being famous! Muahahahahahah

It was the best show we ever played, we played our newest material that no one has ever heard before, and it was an amazing show! The crowd was so awesome and everything was just perfect!!!! I can not stop smiling all day today!!!

www.MySpace.com/MainBody

www.YouTube.com/MainBodyBand

I&#39;ll be working to get the video footage of the show up with in the next couple weeks for you all to enjoy!

My band played Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals last night, and guess what....
    <div align="center">WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we&#39;re off to the Finals!!!! One step closer to being famous! Muahahahahahah
    It was the best show we ever played, we played our newest material that no one has ever heard before, and it was an amazing show! The crowd was so awesome and everything was just perfect!!!! I can not stop smiling all day today!!!

www.MySpace.com/MainBody

www.YouTube.com/MainBodyBand
    I&#39;ll be working to get the video footage of the show up with in the next couple weeks for you all to enjoy![/b][/quote]

Wow congratz, good luck in the finals man.

fabbz

Nice band keep it up

No offense you guys look like dorks and but ur music is decent as in I did not exit rite when I opened the page about 2min after.