Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kanye outselling 50!

This is a discussion on Kanye outselling 50! within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; 50 jus makes $$, which is tight but he dont make good as music for shit, kanyes songs r tight ...
Page: 2

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

50 jus makes $$, which is tight but he dont make good as music for shit, kanyes songs r tight as fuck.

Cocaine

Ahahahahahahaha 50 cent is such a bitch.

Banned

now he says that instead of "quitting" he's gonna make sure interscope releases a new CD everytime Def Jam releases one.

i don't worship anything.. i listen to everything except country[/b]
    so basically you listen to music that's all a joke? :P since MTV plays pretty much everything except country (kerry underwood = exception h34r

lol i don't watch tv

Cocaine

so basically you listen to music that's all a joke? :P since MTV plays pretty much everything except country (kerry underwood = exception h34r[/b]
    MTV plays 0 real metal or classic rock.

5DollahSuckySucky

MTV and BET both wacksauce

MTV and BET both wacksauce[/b]
    YEP VH1 > ALL

MirZa117

September 13, 2007. If you thought the battle between 50 Cent and Kanye West was over, you'd be wrong. While just about every expert is projecting that Kanye West will sell more albums, 50 Cent isn't taking his apparent loss sitting down.

MediaTakeOut.com exclusively learned that the Queens rapper has ordered executives at his record label Interscope to go out to record stores and purchase 300K copies of his album Curtis.

According to an Interscope insider, 50 Cent laid down the gauntlet to the record company on a conference call yesterday. The tipster told MediaTakeOut.com, "[50 Cent] basically told us that we were being too cheap with his project ... He laid out an ultimatum, either we go out and, using our own money, buy up 300K copies of Curtis. Or he'll leave [the label]."

And 50 Cent's strong-handed tactic may just work. The tipster explained to MediaTakeOut.com, "For [Interscope] to do what [50 Cent] is asking, we'd have to significantly increase our post-production budget ... But 50 Cent is our most important artist, so we're looking for ways to make accommodations."

Right now music industry experts are speculating that Kanye will sell approximately 750K copies of his album Graduation this week. Without Interscope's 300K album purchase, 50 Cent's Curtis is projected to sell only 600K.
    not anymore kk[/b]
    Kanye bought 200k copies of his album even before 50 did, so I don't see whats wrong with that..... h34r:

Cocaine

Kanye bought 200k copies of his album even before 50 did, so I don't see whats wrong with that..... h34r:[/b]
    Proof?

MirZa117

It was posted on http://forum.rapgodfathers.com but the forum is down atm so can't get it ._.

blizz

kanye ownd 50...

5DollahSuckySucky

final ..

ArtOfFighters

money isn't everything[/b]
    the world revolves around money, at the end of the day, everything comes down to money

even charities, they rely on money to do their job :P

but yeah Kanye was always going to pwn 50, 50 is a fag

whereas Kanye actually makes good music, i.e 'Stronger'

Banned

50 got stomped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12