Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lil Wayne Cracks 1 Million With 'Tha Carter III'

This is a discussion on Lil Wayne Cracks 1 Million With 'Tha Carter III' within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Who ever said I liked Eminem? Maybe I would stop posting useless comments in your topics if you would stop ...
Page: 2

MirZa117

Who ever said I liked Eminem?

Maybe I would stop posting useless comments in your topics if you would stop posting useless news about wack ass artists.[/b]
    Notice the "FOR EXAMPLE"..
    Damn, I knew I should have made it bigger.

It ain't useless news, Lil Wayne is the most popular rapper right now. I'm just helping this section stay alive by posting news about one of the greatest rappers alive.

AW DAMN.
    AND I THOUGHT NOW28 HAD IT BY A LONGSHOT!
    This is true. Stop making topics about something that no one cares about.
    Who the fuck buys CD's anyway? Rich teenie boppers who will like anything thats on the radio. Hence it being in the top 3 among Now28.

If I do buy CD's its from the black guy on the sidewalk. Sells some dope ass mixes for 5 beans lol. /epirate.[/b]
    If no one cares about this then how come you and your butt buddy keep posting in here? Well, thank you for making Lil Wayne the talk of ko4life's music section.
    But your opinion is invalid anyway, I don't even know why you continue posting. Anyone who listens to Soulja Boy doesn't deserve to have his own opinion. Remember when you tried to deny the fact that you listen to Soulja Boy after making a topic about his track "Soulja Girl" ROFL
    Seriously dude, you crack me up every time you post. :lol:

Sucks a arabs dick no lie, I don't need to hear this from some white boy named Josh from the UK go back to your Coldplay [/b]
    And what makes your friends opinion count more than his?
    Psssh..

5DollahSuckySucky

I don't even have any white friends and "For example, you like Eminem and I don't" you're saying I do like him and you don't, you should have said "For example, lets say that you like Eminem and I don't" it would have been more understanding ..

MirZa117

I don't even have any white friends [/b]
    Maybe not in RL, but on the internet you obviously do.

Edit: Bah, I hate it when you edit your posts. -.-
    Yeah, that would've been more understanding but "For example" is just as good. You should have paid more attention.

Lol. Your a fuckin loser.
    Just keep dick riding your bad little rapper, makin the same lame ass comments. Btw, glad you have the time to look up a picture that I'm not at all embarassed by, since it was clearly a joke that I willingly posted.

LETS GET IT!

MirZa117

Lol. Your a fuckin loser.
    Just keep dick riding your bad little rapper, makin the same lame ass comments. Btw, glad you have the time to look up a picture that I'm not at all embarassed by, since it was clearly a joke that I willingly posted.

LETS GET IT![/b]
    Aww, catching feelings on the internet eh? ahahahha
    It's okay Curly. I know that you are mad and that you posted that picture just because you can't think of a decent response to my post. =[

And why do you keep editing your post? Just makes it harder for me to humiliate you

Sucks a arabs dick no lie, I don't need to hear this from some white boy named Josh from the UK go back to your Coldplay

I'm pretty sure anyone that has knowledge knows Lil Wayne sucks so jump off his dick batty-boi[/b]
    Shut up, nigga.
    Jump of his dick? I don't care about Lil wayne, he's a good rapper, not the best for me, but that's my PERSONAL opinion. Why do you think he sucks? They said it on MTV?!?!?! Your nigga ass thinks he sucks ?!?!?! Sorry, your opinion means shit, if miraza likes lil wayne, big shit, we don't give a fuck if you don't, again, your opinion means shit.

Mens

"and when we kiss i hope we make you sick to your stomache"

5DollahSuckySucky

Shut up, nigga.
    Jump of his dick? I don't care about Lil wayne, he's a good rapper, not the best for me, but that's my PERSONAL opinion. Why do you think he sucks? They said it on MTV?!?!?! Your nigga ass thinks he sucks ?!?!?! Sorry, your opinion means shit, if miraza likes lil wayne, big shit, we don't give a fuck if you don't, again, your opinion means shit.[/b]
    The fuck? MTV idolizes Lil Wayne you dumb fuck + its not an opinion it's a fact. I'd love to hear you say all that shit you post in RL; shit must be funny as fuck trying to sound tough with a British accent. Damn you made my day

L.A.X people

Game with keyshia cole is hawt

And 5dollah i like the pic of hova

The fuck? MTV idolizes Lil Wayne you dumb fuck + its not an opinion it's a fact. I'd love to hear you say all that shit you post in RL; shit must be funny as fuck trying to sound tough with a British accent. Damn you made my day [/b]
    A fact has to have evidence behind it, give me clear evidence that Lil Wayne sucks, not just your dumb opinion of bad lines or songs, you can't because music is all about personal preference, just some niggas wanna push there opinion more than others.
    Why would i say it in RL? We don't have dumb asses like you in England who thinks there opinion is superior to others and should be bothered being listened to. Go back to playing your arcade games and posting nerdy pictures please.

5DollahSuckySucky

Opinions opinions that's all you ever talk about, shut the fuck up for once you're saying the same shit in each post we get it you're a cranky bitch you don't have to blabber it in each post. Go back to posting nonsense bullshit with your 3k+ posts in another section; you'd be foolish to come back and write another paragraph on how much dick you take in the ass each day, bitch nigga.

Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III
    1. 3 Peat 3:19 RN Rating: 8/10
    2. Mr. Carter (Feat. Jay-Z) 5:16 RN Rating: 10/10
    3. A Milli 3:41 RN Rating: 6/10
    4. Got Money (Feat. T-Pain) 4:04 RN Rating: 7/10
    5. Comfortable (Feat. Babyface) 4:25 RN Rating: 4/10
    6. Dr. Carter 4:24 RN Rating: 5/10
    7. Phone Home 3:11 RN Rating: 6/10
    8. Tie My Hands (Feat. Robin Thicke) 5:19 RN Rating: 7/10
    9. Mrs. Officer (Feat. Bobby Valentino) 4:47 RN Rating: 8/10
    10. Let The Beat Build 5:09 RN Rating: 6/10
    11. Shoot Me Down (Feat. D. Smith) 4:29 RN Rating: 5/10
    12. Lollipop (Feat. Static Major) 4:59 RN Rating: 10/10
    13. La La (Feat. Brisco And Busta Rhymes) 4:21 RN Rating: 6/10
    14. Playing With Fire (Feat. Betty Wright) 4:21 RN Rating: 8/10
    15. You Ain't Got Nuthin' (Feat. Juelz Santana And Fabolous) 5:27 RN Rating: 7/10
    16. Don'tGetIt 9:52 RN Rating: 6/10

RN Final Album Rating: 7.75/10

shit must be funny as fuck trying to sound tough with a British accent. Damn you made my day[/b]
    Thats what I was thinkin lol. You dont gotta try to act hard just cuz its a hip hop post lol.

And please, someone explain to me how a british kid and some douche from a random 3rd world country have "valid opinions."

You don't even know what hip hop is, gtfo. Like 5 said, hes idolized by MTV. Idk where the fuck you been but MTV is whack as shit, everything on it sucks nuts, hence Lil Wayne.

And no, I'm not mad @ random Lil wayne troll guy. I just hate people who hump on maintstream music swearin its hot.

G'day Mate.

MirZa117

Thats what I was thinkin lol. You dont gotta try to act hard just cuz its a hip hop post lol.

And please, someone explain to me how a british kid and some douche from a random 3rd world country have "valid opinions."

You don't even know what hip hop is, gtfo. Like 5 said, hes idolized by MTV. Idk where the fuck you been but MTV is whack as shit, everything on it sucks nuts, hence Lil Wayne.

And no, I'm not mad @ random Lil wayne troll guy. I just hate people who hump on maintstream music swearin its hot.

G'day Mate.[/b]
    And this comin from a SOULJA BOY fan? haahhahah, bitch pleeeeaaase!
    Keep on hatin cause you can't think of decent responses to my posts.

Crank dat Curly Boy!

G'day Mate.[/b]
    RESPECT.

G'D UP SON.
    THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HES ON ABOUT.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast