Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Lil waynes best songs

This is a discussion on Lil waynes best songs within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Lil Wayne - A Millie Lil Wayne FT The Game - My Life Lil Wayne - Go DJ Lil Wayne ...
Page: 2

Lil Wayne - A Millie
    Lil Wayne FT The Game - My Life
    Lil Wayne - Go DJ
    Lil Wayne - Fireman
    Lil Wayne Ft Usher and Beyonce - Love in this club PT 2
    Lil Wayne - Lolipop xD
    Lil Wayne FT Fat Joe - Make it rain
    Lil Wayne - I Feel like dying
    Lil Wayne - LaLaLa
    Lil Wayne FT Ludacris - Eat you alive
    Lil Wayne ft Dj Khaled,Akon,Baby,Rick Ross and TI - We Taking Over
    Lil Wayne FT Yung Joc,D4L and Rick Ross - Im Da Men
    Lil Wayne ft Chris Brown - Gimme That ( Remix )[/b]
    u didnt need to mention his name everytime, its a thread about his song already.
    i hate his new shit while he's mainstream and according to all these tards, "the greatest rapper alive"
    ffs he sounds like a dying chipmunk reading a dr seuss book; however, some of his old shit was good imo
    i liked "for my" with nelly and hustla musik... and sky is the limit from his long ass list of new songs
    i havent heard a lot of his new shit but ive heard enough to say that i think he's overrated
    decent, yeah he's not bad, but his rhymes... as 5dollah quoted... are thrown together for the sake of rhyming.
    where's the hiphop in that? what happened to the og's?
    "oh im a telephone cord im a fucking stupid dinosaur. roar" blabla that aint gangsta, thats throwing together all the rhymes he can pull out of his ass and putting it together.

sky's the limit is the best song of lilwayne.

his flow is ruining hiphop its obvious he just throws random shit out and people love him " whats a goon to a goblin" what the fuk is that? i forgot what songs it from but it had nothing to do with anything lol.

sime217

lil waynes a disgrace
    hes fucking horrendous

Hey cutie Senior Member

not sure about his best song, but hsi BEST FLOW EVER is in the song "uh oh - ja rule ft lil wayne"
    somewhere rthrought he middle of the song is weezys bit and it tears it up, it just kills it. its amazing check it

not sure about his best song, but hsi BEST FLOW EVER is in the song "uh oh - ja rule ft lil wayne"
    somewhere rthrought he middle of the song is weezys bit and it tears it up, it just kills it. its amazing check it[/b]
    i actually have that song downloaded but i thought it was horrible and never really listened to the whole track lol

5DollahSuckySucky

He is the best rapper right now if not the best. Now i said rapper not no R&B or other shit people who think if they spit 1 rhyme they a rapper -.-

p.s. Hes from my city!![/b]
    He's not the best. He's the hottest rapper out right now cause he's basically in every song with his T-Pain voice shit which ruins them. But oh well, 13-yr old girls can't get enuff of him so he sells.

lil_mageskillz

he is the best rapper out right now. most of the songs he makes is a hit. for those who say hes a disgrace or w/e, go bak to listening to ur heavy rock or w/e its called.

sime217

lol, whoever thinks hes the 'best rapper' (other than 12 year old girls) is in need of medication, girls still need to get through puberty and mature of course...
    how can you say hes a rapper if you cant understand a word he's saying in his songs (hint: lollipop, a major 'hit&#39..
    idiots

lol, whoever thinks hes the 'best rapper' (other than 12 year old girls) is in need of medication, girls still need to get through puberty and mature of course...
    how can you say hes a rapper if you cant understand a word he's saying in his songs (hint: lollipop, a major 'hit&#39..
    idiots[/b]

YOU cant understand a word he says then u need to listen to another type of music cuz ur in the wrong shit buddy. people wouldnt have bought his albums if they cant understand the songs, i can understand alot of his songs even tho im hispanic so if ur not gonna stay on topic keep ur fukin comments to yourself.

YOU cant understand a word he says then u need to listen to another type of music cuz ur in the wrong shit buddy. people wouldnt have bought his albums if they cant understand the songs, i can understand alot of his songs even tho im hispanic so if ur not gonna stay on topic keep ur fukin comments to yourself.[/b]
    Hes right on topic wtf does begin hispanic have to do with understanding english? what lil wayne does is just mumble and stumble over words and just throw random shit into a bar with some irrelevant shit. It could sound hot for a sec then u listen maybe 2-3times more and your like wtf did he just say? The reason people brought his album is because everyone dick ridin nowdays, if u notice hes on like every new single its ridiclious. Hes even on my girl cassie new song which pissed me off she shoulda got with cassidy he woulda smashed it.

lilwayne is in the same category as every other southern rapper= crap no lyrics dance trackin making fags especially soujaboy

CurryLoverr

and im grinding til i die i said u aint grinding til u die so im grinding with my eyes wide looking to find a way through the day a life of the nite dear lord u took so many of my people im just wondering why u never take my life.
    best part of my life.
    lil wayne is hard as fuk.

Hes right on topic wtf does begin hispanic have to do with understanding english? what lil wayne does is just mumble and stumble over words and just throw random shit into a bar with some irrelevant shit. It could sound hot for a sec then u listen maybe 2-3times more and your like wtf did he just say? The reason people brought his album is because everyone dick ridin nowdays, if u notice hes on like every new single its ridiclious. Hes even on my girl cassie new song which pissed me off she shoulda got with cassidy he woulda smashed it.
    lilwayne is in the same category as every other southern rapper= crap no lyrics dance trackin making fags especially soujaboy[/b]

i wasnt born in usa, been here only 5 years and my english is not as good as a white person. throw random shit into a bar with irrevelant shit? have u heard all his songs? shit i dont think millions of people are dick riding and would waste $15 bucks on an album just for the hell of it. i dont care if yall dont like him if u thinks he is shit but dont post nonsense comments saying that he is garbage cuz people dont buy garbage.

Boyce

hustla muzik gotta be my favourite
    though my others would be,
    Im me
    skys the limit
    im blooded
    3peat
    shot to the heart
    best rapper alive
    However i prefer T.i a lot more than wayne atm, his songs just have more depth to me.
    New album 30th september go get it!

Banned

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_fnAjZNDY

Yup, yup, this is some different shit, but sounds pretty nice.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast