Music

This is a discussion on Music within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I-dozer.com Supposedly the sound waves from the weird noises that they play mess around with your brain frequencies and can ...
Page: 1

I-dozer.com

Supposedly the sound waves from the weird noises that they play mess around with your brain frequencies and can make you feel high, drunk, hallucinate, make you sleep better, not be as paranoid or anxious. I tried out the "drunk" demo and it really didn't do to much, but I guess the ones that you pay for can actually work.

Zaczaco11

I-dozer.com

Supposedly the sound waves from the weird noises that they play mess around with your brain frequencies and can make you feel high, drunk, hallucinate, make you sleep better, not be as paranoid or anxious. I tried out the "drunk" demo and it really didn't do to much, but I guess the ones that you pay for can actually work.[/b]
    trying it in 2 mins lawlwalwlwal you kno the high music has a better effect when your cold and have the chills

zzzz link is a tractor website

www.i-doser.com is the website

and i lightly tripped for a second on opium, a few echos of what i was thinking. you have to be completely focused on the music in a meditative state for it to work. every time i'd here an echo i'd go woa cool, then lose it, then id have to wait 10 minutes to get back to where i was and the same thing....

I dont even want to know what the hand of God is or the Gates to Hades. If it is 200$ you must be going fucken insane...

I have a headache now.