Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Music You Cannot Stand To Hear.

This is a discussion on Music You Cannot Stand To Hear. within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i respect music for what it is and the simple joy it brings.. I don't hate anything[/b] Say it aloud ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i respect music for what it is and the simple joy it brings.. I don't hate anything[/b]
    Say it aloud brother
    Same opinion here.

i respect music for what it is and the simple joy it brings.. I don't hate anything[/b]
    trooth.

but i hate the really hard metal bullshit

sime217

marilyn manson doesnt bring joy, he brings sadness. same with death metal and emo music so you're all wrong ahahaha

Lord0fWar

Christian Rock/metal. I don't see how rock/metal can be Christian and worship god when the main symbol for rock/metal is this:

[/b]
    Its so Idiotic when pplz say that, that symbol is satanic and its only related to Metal. WELL ITS NOT SO PISS OFF
    1st of all it isnt a since of rock nor metal
    2nd of all the man who brought that traditon to the METAL genres is Ronnie James Dio (a great man indeed)
    3r of allhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corna

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Its so Idiotic when pplz say that, that symbol is satanic and its only related to Metal. WELL ITS NOT SO PISS OFF
    1st of all it isnt a since of rock nor metal
    2nd of all the man who brought that traditon to the METAL genres is Ronnie James Dio (a great man indeed)
    3r of allhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corna[/b]
    How the fuck are you going to tell me it is NOT the main symbol for rock or metal when every mofo who likes the genres throws it up at a concert? Or are you so pathetic you've never been to one? I never said "satanic" but it is called the devil horns. Idc where it originates from, or what meaning it holds to YOU, but I know for a fact every one of my friends and every one I know that knows what that is, calls it devil horns, or some variation of that. I also never said it was ONLY related to metal, learn to read stupid ass. another little edit: your second reason contradicts your first, you say it isnt a sign of rock or metal, yet then you say that dio brought the tradition to metal. get your facts straight before you post?

And at sime: Manson may not make you happy, but it brings some happiness to me and my friends who listen to it, you've expressed your hatred for him, lets pick another thing to argue about xD quick edit: I can listen to Marilyn Manson or death metal, and still be happy. Just because it makes you go slit your wrists doesn't mean it does the same for me.

Xtr3m3

R&B, Hip-Hop, the Metal you can't even understand the words(I don't remember name), Regeton, Rap...Those are the five I can't never hear AT ALL! Afterwards it depends on the artist not really the genre

People are going to hate me for saying that about Hip-Hop :lol:

Lord0fWar

]PaRaSiTiC Posted Today, 01:13 AM
    How the fuck are you going to tell me it is NOT the main symbol for rock or metal when every mofo who likes the genres throws it up at a concert? Or are you so pathetic you've never been to one? I never said "satanic" but it is called the devil horns. Idc where it originates from, or what meaning it holds to YOU, but I know for a fact every one of my friends and every one I know that knows what that is, calls it devil horns, or some variation of that. I also never said it was ONLY related to metal, learn to read stupid ass. another little edit: your second reason contradicts your first, you say it isnt a sign of rock or metal, yet then you say that dio brought the tradition to metal. get your facts straight before you post?

Just because it makes you go slit your wrists doesn't mean it does the same for me.[/b]
    K I admit that I should have chosen my words bit more carefully but what i ment to say that It wasnt originaly a symbol of metal or rock. And thats why you saying
    QUOTE(PaRaSiTiC @ May 24 2008, 07:50 AM) *
    Christian Rock/metal. I don't see how rock/metal can be Christian and worship god when the main symbol for rock/metal is this:[/b]
    doesnt make any kind of sence now does it? (Even tought its horrible music that should burn in the dephts of hell)
    And since when has death metal made any 1 slit wrists?

Nactoble

marilyn manson doesnt bring joy, he brings sadness. same with death metal and emo music so you're all wrong ahahaha[/b]
    There's nothing wrong about sad and depressive music.

K I admit that I should have chosen my words bit more carefully but what i ment to say that It wasnt originaly a symbol of metal or rock. And thats why you saying doesnt make any kind of sence now does it? (Even tought its horrible music that should burn in the dephts of hell)
    And since when has death metal made any 1 slit wrists?[/b]
    I was referring to sime talking about emo music, and I know people who'd say death metal is emo, some stupid ass at school accused slayer of being punk rock omg.

sime217

There's nothing wrong about sad and depressive music.[/b]
    to you there might not be, but to other sane people, like me, i prefer not hearing about committing suicide and slitting of wrists, but hey, thats just me.

to you there might not be, but to other sane people, like me, i prefer not hearing about committing suicide and slitting of wrists, but hey, thats just me.[/b]

So I'm not sane, because I listen to Slayer, and Children of Bodom? or something else that has death or "evil" in it? FFS I might as well say anyone who listens to rap/hip hop is either a dirty ho, or degrades women and only thinks about fucking, drugs, and getting away from the police.

sime217

So I'm not sane, because I listen to Slayer, and Children of Bodom? or something else that has death or "evil" in it? FFS I might as well say anyone who listens to rap/hip hop is either a dirty ho, or degrades women and only thinks about fucking, drugs, and getting away from the police.[/b]
    my response was directed towards emo music (marilyn manson) lol :P

my response was directed towards emo music (marilyn manson) lol :P[/b]
    OMFG he's not emo, you're so fucking ignorant. He's goth, and YES, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE! The breakdown goes Punk > Goth > Emo. Get it right omg. If I EVER see some one slitting their wrists or crying because they were listening to Manson, I'll kick their motherfucking ass and give them something to really cry about.

/end_furious_rant.

Nactoble

to you there might not be, but to other sane people, like me, i prefer not hearing about committing suicide and slitting of wrists, but hey, thats just me.[/b]
    Ignorant fool. It's not the lyrics that makes music sad and depressive, it's the melody and atmosphere that makes a song sad, but ofcourse there are these bands that have also really sad lyrics too, but it DOESN'T mean that they're emo.
    Also, no, Marilyn Manson isn't emo, he is a goth. Emo is so overrated term. There was good emo bands before these MCR/Falloutboy bands, ie. Fugazi, which has nothing to do with eyeliner etc what these wannabe emo bands are all about nowadays.

Banned

Country, Celine Dion :lol:

Lol im that "Peace" poster that gets the topic back in place

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast