Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Music You Cannot Stand To Hear.

This is a discussion on Music You Cannot Stand To Hear. within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; techno, rap, hip hop, pop, nu metal and most but not all metalcore, christian rock isent necesarily bad, but christian ...
Page: 3

mahmoodxD

techno, rap, hip hop, pop, nu metal and most but not all metalcore,

christian rock isent necesarily bad, but christian metal makes no sense

the 2 finger sign aka the devil horns root from an italian tradition, it is supposed to ward off the evil eye or something, Dio introduced it too metal

RAP

- i cannot stand this shit at all.. i have no interested in some black guy talking to a beat. So horrrible... worse music ever.

J-Rock

-the japanese fail at trying to copy american rock music........ its super bad.. and all you hear is random idiots screaming, and super loud drums + guitar. its not music, its just a big clash of instruments + screaming.

ZumieZ

Emo Music :/

j3ster555

keep those hip hops away from me! >.> on Manson.. I like a couple of songs.. like heart shaped glasses..

TheBloodyBeast

metal

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i respect music for what it is and the simple joy it brings.. I don't hate anything[/b]
    AH-fuking-MEN to that

Music is the one of the best things in a life
    without music the world would "suck ballz" i'd having music above playin any game/having a computer/tv/ect

Without Music the world wouldnt be anywhere! 8) 8)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

keep those hip hops away from me! >.> on Manson.. I like a couple of songs.. like heart shaped glasses..[/b]
    That song makes me laugh.

3up

RAP
    - i cannot stand this shit at all.. i have no interested in some black guy talking to a beat. So horrrible... worse music ever.[/b]

LOL +1

Hate:

Country
    Rap
    Hip Hop
    Metal/Death metal/Emo/screamo/psycho/and anything like that.
    Marilyn manson..EWW lol

sime217

AH-fuking-MEN to that

Music is the one of the best things in a life
    without music the world would "suck ballz" i'd having music above playin any game/having a computer/tv/ect

Without Music the world wouldnt be anywhere! 8) 8)[/b]
    Sorry, but some things i just cant keep in; the creater of this reply and the ones that say +1, really bug me. What are you guys, philosophers? I'm 100% sure you don't like every type of music, no one does. I have my own preferences, i dislike Marilyn Manson and the kind (no offense to the ones that like him :P). However, saying that you worship every type of music is impossible. There are many artists that claim to be 'musicians'. That hardcore death metal or whatever the hell you call it; that is NOT music, well at least according to me. It's the one's with little mental issues that listen to that crap. Hell, give me any mediocre musicians (drummer, guitar, bass) i could compose "MUSIC" 10x better than that shit. People have definitely lost their understanding, RESPECT, and interpretation of 'music'. It has now become faggots with pants hanging from their knees, talking to some shitty beats that take 5 minutes to create in FL Studio. Music isn't what it used to be. All it is now is an attempt to make money and be famous. Music once was the connection between one's emotions/feelings expressed through the world of music. What is it now?

"Ugh, Ye, Yo,
    Turn me up in dem headphones,
    Ye, Check it, 1, 2, Ye."

Ridiculous. Insult to the one thing that brings the utmost happiness and love.

BTW, search up Pali Gap, or any other song by Jimi Hendrix, you'll see what i'm talking about. Then compare it with rap/hip-hop and whatever i listed..

Flame me all you want, but what i said is true, those who truly understand what music is will agree with me. And to those ignorant ones, i seriously pity you
    Open your eyes.

EDIT: Well, to tell you the truth hip-hop isn't THAT bad, it has some sense into it, I like it especially when it comes to clubs and parties. I actually listened to rap some time ago.. back when it was alright; tupac, RDMC (hope i spelled it right), etc. But now..

:\

Nactoble

...That hardcore death metal or whatever the hell you call it; that is NOT music, well at least according to me. It's the one's with little mental issues that listen to that crap. Hell, give me any mediocre musicians (drummer, guitar, bass) i could compose "MUSIC" 10x better than that shit...[/b]
    You're a bad troll, not funny. :\

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Sorry, but some things i just cant keep in; the creater of this reply and the ones that say +1, really bug me. What are you guys, philosophers? I'm 100% sure you don't like every type of music, no one does. I have my own preferences, i dislike Marilyn Manson and the kind (no offense to the ones that like him :P). However, saying that you worship every type of music is impossible. There are many artists that claim to be 'musicians'. That hardcore death metal or whatever the hell you call it; that is NOT music, well at least according to me. It's the one's with little mental issues that listen to that crap. Hell, give me any mediocre musicians (drummer, guitar, bass) i could compose "MUSIC" 10x better than that shit. People have definitely lost their understanding, RESPECT, and interpretation of 'music'. It has now become faggots with pants hanging from their knees, talking to some shitty beats that take 5 minutes to create in FL Studio. Music isn't what it used to be. All it is now is an attempt to make money and be famous. Music once was the connection between one's emotions/feelings expressed through the world of music. What is it now?

"Ugh, Ye, Yo,
    Turn me up in dem headphones,
    Ye, Check it, 1, 2, Ye."

Ridiculous. Insult to the one thing that brings the utmost happiness and love.

BTW, search up Pali Gap, or any other song by Jimi Hendrix, you'll see what i'm talking about. Then compare it with rap/hip-hop and whatever i listed..

Flame me all you want, but what i said is true, those who truly understand what music is will agree with me. And to those ignorant ones, i seriously pity you
    Open your eyes.

EDIT: Well, to tell you the truth hip-hop isn't THAT bad, it has some sense into it, I like it especially when it comes to clubs and parties. I actually listened to rap some time ago.. back when it was alright; tupac, RDMC (hope i spelled it right), etc. But now..

:\[/b]
    Did i mention saying i worship everybody i don think so
    The thing i said is that i would chose music above anything else (except for freinds,family,ect)
    seeing music has a big history and was/is a huge impact on the world.
    Believe me or not but without any kind of music the world wouldnt be like it is now without music.

Allso you say Rap and that shit aint music, maby it isnt for you
    but it is for allot of ppl, try respecting there taste of music and dont start spitting out w/e you want.
    Try to think b4 you type something and actually think of what your trying to say.

I personally dont like Rap and stuff myself, but i know allot of ppl that do i respect it
    im not gonne go to them and start saying:
    "eh your listening to rap? OMG WTF your stupid, blah blah"
    I dont, cause like i said b4 i respect ppls opinion about what music they like or not
    instead of just freaking flaming them on every word they say.

sime217

Like i said, only people who truley understand MUSIC and how it evolved will understand what i'm saying. Evidently you know nothing so please don't waste your time trying to challenge my opinion. In fact it is not only my opinion, i'm speaking in behalf of ANY and yes, ANY! true musician. When you call rap or thrash metal or whatever, 'MUSIC', they will
    a) Laugh at you
    b) Feel sorry for your ignorance
    c) Try to shine some light into your heads, like i'm trying.

You're a bad troll, not funny. :\[/b]
    I'm being totally serious.

PuppyDog

Like i said, only people who truley understand MUSIC and how it evolved will understand what i'm saying. Evidently you know nothing so please don't waste your time trying to challenge my opinion. In fact it is not only my opinion, i'm speaking in behalf of ANY and yes, ANY! true musician. When you call rap or thrash metal or whatever, 'MUSIC', they will
    a) Laugh at you
    b) Feel sorry for your ignorance
    c) Try to shine some light into your heads, like i'm trying.
    I'm being totally serious.[/b]
    your an idiot. Music can be interpreted by anyone anyway that they please. Just because some dudes with a guitar think it isnt music doesnt mean they are right.

sime217

Clearly, this is a forum filled with complete morons. I'm not gonna waste my time with you any more.
    If you call 'Soulja Boi' music, then shoot yourself.

PuppyDog

Clearly, this is a forum filled with complete morons. I'm not gonna waste my time with you any more.
    If you call 'Soulja Boi' music, then shoot yourself.[/b]
    yea and your one of them. Just because you don't like Soulja Boi (for example) does not mean it is not music. Music like art can be interpreted in many different ways.

Do you consider the "sounds" that Native Americans and Africans Tribes make not music? Just because it doesnt meet your standards of music does not mean it is not music to them. So stop being so arrogant and open your mind just a little.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast