Need new music!

This is a discussion on Need new music! within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Really into Gym Class Heroes style right now, wich concists on a clearly spoken alternative Hip Hop, with culturaly aware ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Really into Gym Class Heroes style right now, wich concists on a clearly spoken alternative Hip Hop, with culturaly aware lyrics and not just spoken as if the singer was doing a motor boat on a chick, along with good sense of rythm and rhyme. Also catchy songs, the ones that got lines that make you wanna put in your MSN's comment, about life, love, being lost and what not. Even better if has a fast tempo, but with variations, not only in between the song itself but in between the songs of the album... don't wanna hear the same chorus or riffs with different words all over again.

Looking for new music to hear on the road, cuz listening to the same albums all day long devaluated the song's entertainment qualities

So, any suggestions? I know I know... I'm a picky son of a gun.

5DollahSuckySucky

uhh Gym Class Heroes = Pop =[

uhmmm... currently im listening to a lot of rise against. other than that, recently yellowcard, muse, +44, fort minor, billy talent, and 30 seconds to mars are pretty good as well

redbluegreen44

Red Hot Chili Peppers ~_~