O.o

This is a discussion on O.o within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Everyone names every genre except for the best one out there. TECHNO! Also, Trance, House, Euro-Techno, Electra, etc. but those ...
Page: 1

IXxxSINxxXI

Everyone names every genre except for the best one out there. TECHNO! Also, Trance, House, Euro-Techno, Electra, etc. but those all fall under the techno category. And I must say, techno is great music to listen to. It's not like hip hop with the same stuff over and over again, sex, drugs, money, gangs, etc. Techno is for people who are alive actually, not that kiddy stuff . Anyways if you never heard these type of songs from Techno let me know, I'll let you hear some

Cocaine

Haha, techno definitely is the same beat over and over and over and over again. It's fun if your in a club, or at a party. But it's not just easy listening music.

Banned

lol techno ftw ;D

IXxxSINxxXI

COCAINE! xD your fcukin cool :P I saw you in ardream today, that was funny . And Techno aint' the same beats over and over again, it's different, and remmeber we're talking about trance house etc. not just techno

Banned

Everyone names every genre except for the best one out there. TECHNO! Also, Trance, House, Euro-Techno, Electra, etc. but those all fall under the techno category. And I must say, techno is great music to listen to. It's not like hip hop with the same stuff over and over again, sex, drugs, money, gangs, etc. Techno is for people who are alive actually, not that kiddy stuff . Anyways if you never heard these type of songs from Techno let me know, I'll let you hear some [/b]
    Yea because all of hip hop is about sex, drugs, money and gangs.

IXxxSINxxXI

I don't understand why so many people enjoy listening to that then, what's the point?

Banned

I don't understand why so many people enjoy listening to that then, what's the point?[/b]
    I dont understand either. Everyone in the world should like whatever you like.

Cocaine

I prefer music that takes talent. Making a beat and playing it over and over again isn't something it takes 10+ years to master difficult.