A question to the native englishspeaking guys

This is a discussion on A question to the native englishspeaking guys within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Do you listen to music with an other language than English used in it? If yes, who is your favourite ...
Page: 1

Default A question to the native englishspeaking guys

Do you listen to music with an other language than English used in it?

If yes, who is your favourite foreign artist?

(e.g: An American who listens to some German/French rappers without knowing the lyrics)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I've listened to some japanese metal/rock, sounded bad ass, didn't care what the lyrics were.
    There's Rammstein ofc, they're fucking awesome, also heard some spanish techno, was pretty cool.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Rammstein is one of my favorite bands probably second fav behind Disturbed, and I also listen to F.A.K., Faze and Loggarizm.. All German artist, love German music for some reason.. I use to always check what the lyrics were in English and eventually stopped caring because the music was good..

I've listened to some punk and ska in Japanese, Italian, Spanish and other languages...if it's good, it's good.

roberto 117

Same here...I am taking a German class right now so naturally our teacher showed us some rammstein... That shit is badass