Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers

81 90.00%
  • My Chemical Romance

9 10.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Red Hot Chili Peppers or My Chemcial Romance

This is a discussion on Red Hot Chili Peppers or My Chemcial Romance within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; whos that 1 faggot who voted for MCR ~_~[/b] exactly what i thought when i saw it :lol:...
Page: 2

ArtOfFighters

whos that 1 faggot who voted for MCR ~_~[/b]
    exactly what i thought when i saw it :lol:

Sharona

lol is that rly a question ? ^^

RHCP all the way

make the poll "RHCP or Ramones" would be so much more interesting ^^

omegaangel

If i had to choose it would have to be RHCP but I preffer Metal \,,/(0_0)\,,/

Goliath

RHCP are AMAZING live. Friends of mine have gone to MCR gigs and im told they were not that great. :huh:

Sharona

RHCP are AMAZING live. Friends of mine have gone to MCR gigs and im told they were not that great. :huh:[/b]
    oh yea, RHCP is awsome live, havent been able to see them myself, but just watch Live from Slane Castle ^^ best concert i've ever seen

RHCP>.......................>MCR

*u guys noe wut i mean aha

Vishnu

Both sucks but I voted for MCR anyway, arent they swedish?

i don't even listen to rock anymore, but i did hear enough MCR back when their CD came out.. and i actually found them to be alright. Like i hate when they go into whining / screamo shit (which is every other minute).. but to me RHCP to me just have something that annoys me in their songs, it's so kinda.. I don't even know, it's the tempo i guess.. R&B ftw =[

redbluegreen44

i don't even listen to rock anymore, but i did hear enough MCR back when their CD came out.. and i actually found them to be alright. Like i hate when they go into whining / screamo shit (which is every other minute).. but to me RHCP to me just have something that annoys me in their songs, it's so kinda.. I don't even know, it's the tempo i guess.. R&B ftw =[[/b]
    RHCP songs are sound soo beautiful, how can they annoy you

Mens

RHCP have had MANY classics... almost all songs all the songs are classics... MCR... I like "Welcome to the black parade" (Song, not album) simply cuz it's a catchy tune... you are comparing stoner to emo... it depends what side of the retard line you stand.[/b]
    So why exactly does smoking weed make you retarded? Straight edge for the lose buddy.

RHCP songs are sound soo beautiful, how can they annoy you [/b]
    Well he happens to be a wigger and most likely doesn't even know what good rap is which is THE worst kind of wigger.
    Go listen to some Bone thugs, Wu tang, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch, Mos def, Talib Kweli, I think you're a bit too caught up in the main stream shit they call "rap".

Red hot chili peppers are without a doubt one of the most revolutionary bands in the sense that they made they're own sound.
    Whenever you hear one of their songs you know it's them, i'm not sure how many of you guys like 311 but it goes the same way for them, Rage against the machine also.

Cocaine

So why exactly does smoking weed make you retarded? Straight edge for the lose buddy.
    Well he happens to be a wigger and most likely doesn't even know what good rap is which is THE worst kind of wigger.
    Go listen to some Bone thugs, Wu tang, Immortal Technique, Pharoahe Monch, Mos def, Talib Kweli, I think you're a bit too caught up in the main stream shit they call "rap".

Red hot chili peppers are without a doubt one of the most revolutionary bands in the sense that they made they're own sound.
    Whenever you hear one of their songs you know it's them, i'm not sure how many of you guys like 311 but it goes the same way for them, Rage against the machine also.[/b]

Err, maybe I'm mistaken, but are you calling someone from RHCP a wigger?!?!?

Banned

i dont like my chemical romance or red hot chili peppers, i prefer other bands that dont make me want to kill myself.

Mens

Err, maybe I'm mistaken, but are you calling someone from RHCP a wigger?!?!?[/b]
    hahaha i ment Majix.

Sharona

i dont like my chemical romance or red hot chili peppers, i prefer other bands that dont make me want to kill myself.[/b]
    and RHCP makes u wanna kill urself ? uhmmm.. Oo?

Cocaine

Psh, Majix is totally a chigger.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast