--> Soulja Boy <--

This is a discussion on --> Soulja Boy <-- within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; why do ppl like him? hmm how the hell did he get a record label and how the hell did ...
Page: 1

5DollahSuckySucky

why do ppl like him? hmm

how the hell did he get a record label and how the hell did he get #2 on the charts

shits all over the radio and everywhere

[post="http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4iKM9LoPoY"]fuck a soulja boy[/post]

yeah.. iono; i mean crank that _____ is an "alright" song.. but first of all even the BEST recordings of it that i have heard still have this shitty echo in it that sounds like he&#39;s eating the mic.. plus the fact that i have heard so many dam mixes of it by ppl trying to be cool.. "Crank that IceMan!" and they do some gay dance with it .. lol i&#39;ve heard SouLjA and his gang enough :< not to mention their dance is gay =[

Matador

THIS IS THE FUCKING GREATEST SONG IN DA CLUB EVER everybbbbbbbbbbooody goes crazy when they hear it not mentionin girls wanna fuk somebody when he comes on but yea his song isnt the greatest 2 listen 2 but i love it for the club

he made a couple good songs that blew up in the club i always hear shit when im at a bar

the whole crank shit is gay if u ask me

nutsackatak1

YOUUUUUU,

yeah soulja boys retarded zuzuzuz

5DollahSuckySucky

its official hes #1 on the charts

gah that&#39;s so annoying.. although i mean i guess one of the reasons i dislike the song is that i&#39;ve heard it so much on the radio.. which tends to be the quality of a hit song.. but still there&#39;s nothing really that keeps me hooked to it.

JoShY

/haters