Starting off.. Hip Hop

This is a discussion on Starting off.. Hip Hop within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I want to know what you guys think about the song, my friend started composing some of his own songs ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I want to know what you guys think about the song, my friend started composing some of his own songs and well this song is one of his average ones in my opinion, but he hasn't uploaded the rest on youtube yet.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1t1QrhjcTaQ

5DollahSuckySucky

ye.. saw it the last time u posted it and got locked. he needs a better flow cause he sounds like just an average person trying to rap and sometime in the song he was just out of tune. and lyrics were corny as hell tho wen he started arab money lol

just my opinion tho

His flow was aight but he wasnt on beat at all, it was like he was flowing then added music later lol and anytime u quote weezy its ruins anything so tell him to plzzzz stop

btw he sounds like a average person who was just like yea ima start rappin today

He should stop doing the a a a a a ye ye ye thing so often makes him look amature like
    The thing with his arms, looks like hes wanking someone or something he should stop that too
    I realy dont like music like that hes singing high about him self, it like irony or something lol
    Think he would be better with some new lyrics

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

he needs a better flow cause he sounds like just an average person trying to rap and sometime in the song he was just out of tune. and lyrics were corny as hell tho wen he started arab money lol

just my opinion tho[/b]
    +1 didnt like it :/ and i checked some of his other songs they all started with yeah ah yeah lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yeah like I said this was average for me, his other ones, the good ones in my opinion are on his facebook, so i can't link that

and yeah, it's not a studio, he's just recording at home, so the sound can't be great