Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Xzibit's Newborn Son Dies Days After Birth

This is a discussion on Xzibit's Newborn Son Dies Days After Birth within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; +1, just stop, you're being an annoying little twat.[/b] big words for alittle girlie, but it makes me giggle so ...
Page: 2

Vishnu

+1, just stop, you're being an annoying little twat.[/b]
    big words for alittle girlie, but it makes me giggle so what the hell

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

big words for alittle girlie, but it makes me giggle so what the hell[/b]
    Looks who's talking. Very original come back btw.

Vishnu

Btw I read the very well-known rapper Paris Hilton bought a new dog, dunno your thoughts on this but I think it'll have a very big impact on her lyrics.

Btw I read the very well-known rapper Paris Hilton bought a new dog, dunno your thoughts on this but I think it'll have a very big impact on her lyrics.[/b]
    Unlike stupid bullshit such as that, the death of a family member would more than likely have profound effects on a musicians lyrics. Why don't you try to act like a big shot somewhere else, where people are as dumb as you?

Vishnu

Unlike stupid bullshit such as that, the death of a family member would more than likely have profound effects on a musicians lyrics. Why don't you try to act like a big shot somewhere else, where people are as dumb as you?[/b]
    I didnt really expect a serious reply on that, maybe I should have wrote /sarcasm on it so you got it through your thick skull.

Vishnu..

Are you really that stupid?

Vishnu

Meh, you gangster's take shit way, waaay to serious. Now let me pick up my teddies and tuck in.

I didnt really expect a serious reply on that, maybe I should have wrote /sarcasm on it so you got it through your thick skull.[/b]
    I realized you were being sarcastic, but I had hoped that my last post would've ended this, apparently it didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12