Any other games with a market similar to KO?

This is a discussion on Any other games with a market similar to KO? within the Other forums, part of the Games category; I think the market is the only reason why I keep coming back. It's the only game I've played which ...
Page: 1

HardDrugs

Post Any other games with a market similar to KO?

I think the market is the only reason why I keep coming back. It's the only game I've played which I get a nice return on investment. What games do you guys play that are similar?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

L2 & wow? Tho ur parents would most likely get ur mutilated corpse in 2 weeks. China means srs bsns with their farmin monopoly xD

Duno about wow tbh, but l2 has strong market. Only thing is that while everyone with a life boted their way up to 85, ppl are more negative twoards USD market. That didnt stop my old clan leader to cash out our entire clan bank. Bish got smth like 15k, some say even more.

Quote Originally Posted by HardDrugs View Post
    I think the market is the only reason why I keep coming back. It's the only game I've played which I get a nice return on investment. What games do you guys play that are similar?
    Depends how you play your game.

"Im t3h l33t, 1 us3 k0xp on all n00b chars and s3ll Ytams" mode or
    "I usually play for fun, quit after few months when game goes boring, sell my shits and quit." ?

We can reply better.

Ps. Though there is not many games where you can cheat anymore... or wait. Perhabs it's just me who finally started to play P2P games all the time.

d2jsp

Sell items on another game for jsp forum gold, trade forum gold for KO stuff and then sell the KO stuff for usd on this site.

Can sometimes find people to buy forum gold for $15+/1k but its pretty tough.