Battle of the Immortals

This is a discussion on Battle of the Immortals within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Battle of Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games Well worth the DL If you want ...
Page: 1

Default Battle of the Immortals

Battle of Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games

Well worth the DL

If you want to play add my msn will be happy to show you the ropes and give you my Induction ID for 1337 gear!

- Previews -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s625YxZ5hg]YouTube - Battle of the Immortals - Developer diary - PC[/ame] (Dev Diary 1)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uwUd43MI8I]YouTube - Battle of the Immortals Video Dev Diary #2[/ame] (Dev Diary 2)

My MSN - [email protected]

awesome game, my bigest mistake was downloading this before my finals LOL

played 2 days straight ez

It is hella fun, but I am going to focus on school untill the open beta comes out. Think I got enough knowledge of the game to know my way around for it =]

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I cant seem to find any info on like races/factions/pvp rewards. Do you guys have any input on this?

Mage / Heretic (Priest) / Champion (Tank) / Berserker / Slayer (Assassin)

PVP Awards are honor points for ranking + token to exchange items.

Pretty much it is similar to KO CZ zone, but it is an event (4-6 hours per day)

If you played risk your life, it is pretty much like that, except there is no factions.

You just sign up when time is up, and you will be randomly assigned to a party, unless you pre-arrange ur party before hand

Taking over crystals and such to gain points. There is duel system and pvp zones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    Mage / Heretic (Priest) / Champion (Tank) / Berserker / Slayer (Assassin)

PVP Awards are honor points for ranking + token to exchange items.

Pretty much it is similar to KO CZ zone, but it is an event (4-6 hours per day)

If you played risk your life, it is pretty much like that, except there is no factions.

You just sign up when time is up, and you will be randomly assigned to a party, unless you pre-arrange ur party before hand

Taking over crystals and such to gain points. There is duel system and pvp zones as well.
    How would you rate the pvp , compared to KO/WoW? And are the PvP zones open all the time?

I have never played wow so i cant comment on that, and I dont think there is anything that beats KO PVP, but this game has its potential. At low level classes are not very balanced, but group pvp is still pretty fun. Ancient Ruin pvp areana is open everyday for like 4 hours. Every round is 15 minutes, so every 2 hours interval u can take break in between to repot. My only concern is that the map is pretty slow and can get really crowded + party member doesnt show up really well in ancient ruin, so it is impossible to communicate without ventrilo.

Aside from Anceint Ruin, you can pk anywhere at high level map, but penalty occurs when you kill people (name turn red, and people can attack you in non-safe zones. If you die you get sent to jail for like 1-2 hours per kill) If you dont die u can keep leveling with red name and it will decrease infamy overtime, so if you are a tank you can pretty much walk around with red name and no one will even bother attacking you LOL

Ah thanks yuber keep us up to date if you can.

KalaBunga Senior Member

playing europe realms ,
    hetric name ; Xzito
    besker name : Ezri

if you need some help free to pm me

Creon in West realm AMAZING GAME!