Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Battle of the Immortals !

This is a discussion on Battle of the Immortals ! within the Other forums, part of the Games category; 59 now on my besker also , cnat seem to find any group to finish fallen darkness or trail of ...
Page: 3

KalaBunga Senior Member

59 now on my besker also , cnat seem to find any group to finish fallen darkness or trail of the drave norm mode ?

slacking ppl no mana food / drinks

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    59 now on my besker also , cnat seem to find any group to finish fallen darkness or trail of the drave norm mode ?

slacking ppl no mana food / drinks
    U can get free food once a day.60 HP food and 60 mp :P Also u can buy potions from ''bonus shop aka pus'' for ur salary.U get 200 from quest and u get rest from ur time being online.If u dont know how,open ur backpack and ull see bonus shop downthere.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    U can get free food once a day.60 HP food and 60 mp :P Also u can buy potions from ''bonus shop aka pus'' for ur salary.U get 200 from quest and u get rest from ur time being online.If u dont know how,open ur backpack and ull see bonus shop downthere.
    yeah i know of the free food i always bring it and extra also some mana / mp pots but i hate when 1/3 bring only food and using his skill rest is auto attack

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    do u like it ?
    Its ok game. But Old school 2moons> BOI :P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SotaJumala View Post
    Its ok game. But Old school 2moons> BOI :P
    prefer Dekaron btw it's open beta in BOI but there won't be wipe. This game is pretty good, i'm lvl51 slayer on the European server. I like it because it's not much complicated and you just have to click on the NPC's name and the char runs by itself. And the history is also good when i don't take much fancy in exping i'm just reading that! But theres one thing i don't know! What's the current level cap?

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    prefer Dekaron btw it's open beta in BOI but there won't be wipe. This game is pretty good, i'm lvl51 slayer on the European server. I like it because it's not much complicated and you just have to click on the NPC's name and the char runs by itself. And the history is also good when i don't take much fancy in exping i'm just reading that! But theres one thing i don't know! What's the current level cap?
    120īs ish ih eard atm 64 beseker and 58 hetric got my hetric unlocked atm playing it , trying to get it to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xiT View Post
    120īs ish ih eard atm 64 beseker and 58 hetric got my hetric unlocked atm playing it , trying to get it to 60.
    how do you have time and fancy for lvling 2 chars?

KalaBunga Senior Member

how do you have time and fancy for lvling 2 chars?
    when the open beta , started i had 1 week free , i could have studie but the exams i had were goone be easy anyways.

so i strated on playing a hetric the 1st 2 days hitting lvl 55 but then safty lock window fucked me up cause i entred something random there and.

so 5 min after bieying anoyed i made a bzrk and lvled in 24 hours to 58

wow :O I respect your patience, I can't play more than 2-3 hours a day because I get bored and annoyed much...

Well, 2moons and dekaron is same game ;P
    Dekaron just got europe times on events and better GMs etc..
    But old 2moons > Current dekaron.

i know that Dekaron is the same as 2moons, and i didn't play much with the old 2moons but i know that it was much more crowded than Dekaron nowadays. and in 2moons there are also much more cheaters tho.

KalaBunga Senior Member

i think it was what kept me playing till now atm is that i started the game the same time with 5 rl friends rolling

i know that Dekaron is the same as 2moons, and i didn't play much with the old 2moons but i know that it was much more crowded than Dekaron nowadays. and in 2moons there are also much more cheaters tho.
    Ye 2moons server were allways fll of pplz.
    Dekaron is empty compared to old school 2moons.
    Ye, there were some cheaters in 2moons but they were easy to kill

But if I would start 2moons/deka again.. I would start in Dekaron EU because Ive been looking 2moons pk vids from utube and looks like everyone are 120+ and Everyone got +7-9 gear and +9 weaps

Or priv server cuz I luv 2moons pk/pvps and Im too lazy to get lvl 112+ again.

I got bored with Dekaron because there are also bunch of turkish guys who can't say a single word in English xD Deja Vu ftw

Just moved from East server to Europe because of event times and smaller ping
    And my mates moved also from East to europe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast