Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Best MMORPG ?

This is a discussion on Best MMORPG ? within the Other forums, part of the Games category; I would have to say my favorite game would be Knight Online. Its the only game I can play and ...
Page: 3

I would have to say my favorite game would be Knight Online. Its the only game I can play and never get bored.
    When I was younger I played a lot of USKO and started messing with private servers. I enjoy private servers slot more now because of job and family. KO has the best PK

I've only played one other Mmorpg than Knight Online and that was NeverWinter. A couple of buddies of mine had me come play recently (2016-2017) and you think KO is a money drainer? That game has way too much quest and items.

knight online

Knight online, but have played alot more games like world of warcraft, but dont like it

Probably will get a lot of crap for this, but Runescape (Old School) is up there for me. Not the "best" but you can grind for hours doing so many different things and still not even be close to maxing a skill.

I would say KO or WoW sadly there havent been any new ones thats good.. diablo3 was a disaster

knight online best game <3

Cool Best Game

Knightonline

hi. I don't now in this mmorpg please tell me any one.
    ISO Certification in Mumbai

knight online hast great pk system

Probation Senior Member

Runescape by far. Everyone says Knight online has the best pk system but thats not true at all. This game was once very skill based but in 2019 its pay to win since almost everyone still playing knows how to play.
    In runescape nothing is pay to win. Every account is unique and the pvp system is so much better. Runescape is always populated and it never has dead hours. It has alot more content. In KO you have an 8 man party but in Osrs you can run in the wildy with 300 people if you wanted and attack the same person in multi. I have not even mentioned any of the PVM content because i could go on and on.

#1 Helbreath, best pvp
    #2 Knight Online
    #3 WildStar

I don't play MMORPGs often but I recently started to play Archage. Not the best but it's a fun game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123