Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Best MMORPG ?

This is a discussion on Best MMORPG ? within the Other forums, part of the Games category; I would have to say my favorite game would be Knight Online. Its the only game I can play and ...
Page: 3

I would have to say my favorite game would be Knight Online. Its the only game I can play and never get bored.
    When I was younger I played a lot of USKO and started messing with private servers. I enjoy private servers slot more now because of job and family. KO has the best PK

I've only played one other Mmorpg than Knight Online and that was NeverWinter. A couple of buddies of mine had me come play recently (2016-2017) and you think KO is a money drainer? That game has way too much quest and items.

knight online

Knight online, but have played alot more games like world of warcraft, but dont like it

Probably will get a lot of crap for this, but Runescape (Old School) is up there for me. Not the "best" but you can grind for hours doing so many different things and still not even be close to maxing a skill.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123