Best PvP i've found since KO - C9 (Continent of the ninth seal)

This is a discussion on Best PvP i've found since KO - C9 (Continent of the ninth seal) within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Like KO, getting max level is pretty boring, questing and what not. But also like KO, grinding through the instances ...
Page: 1

Default Best PvP i've found since KO - C9 (Continent of the ninth seal)

Like KO, getting max level is pretty boring, questing and what not. But also like KO, grinding through the instances is good combo practise for endgame + chance to get some pvp buddies. Theres a pvp ranking grade system, elaborate combos (more-so than KO), a standard MMORPG clan system, several thousand users online, mostly english people (and you can choose US or Euro server). Game is still pretty young, not many pros to take me on yet.

C9 - Korean Best Assassin Leaving - YouTube

Heres a video, pretty good (KR kid, obviously).. also vs'ing naabs though.

CBF putting the effort into making a proper thread to do the game justice, but eh check it out if you wanna.

Oh, and should be worth mentioning skills aren't auto target like KO, you can't just have a pro combo on lockdown, you've gotta aim that shit right too. Sorts the men from the mice

Little archer Senior Member

looks cool but the downside of those free aiming games is that if you have a bad (or mediocre) latency, you arent going to get good in said game, ever.

Yeah, it's real aim for real gamers. I don't care where in the world you are, you shouldn't be clocking up more than 200 ping from any online game (especially this one, considering you can choose from US or EU when you start the launcher). Fuark, i'm pretty darn far away from EU and US servers and PvP works perfectly.

Little archer Senior Member

afaik both usko and euko are hosted in turkey now (not sure)

i get 170ms to LoL, and a bit higher in EUKO because it takes me like 0.9-1.2 seconds before the skills used go through. that has gotten killed me way too many times perhaps (using water of favors, minor healing, 5x lines of orc dmg happen before that, dead.)

tis annoying :/

Banned Senior Member

nothign special imo, looks like a spin off of GunZ

I'm confident you havn't even played it then bigdudle. To me it's a combination of GunZ (only because it's face-paced, requires true aim, and has a good balance of ranged + melee PvP), Knight online (for class, skill tree, character points system, comboing makes you far better than non-comboers, rank system) and Heroes of three kingdoms (similar clan system, personal guild-houses, guild-biffs, ability to intrude while others do quest instances, item auction system, cash shop (cheap and dominantly just sells cosmetic items, nothing you can't get in-game)).