problems in game

This is a discussion on problems in game within the Other forums, part of the Games category; i install League of Legends 10 mint later is closed game mmmm i reinstall game 2 times dam...
Page: 1

G4ru

Default problems in game

i install League of Legends 10 mint later is closed game mmmm i reinstall game 2 times dam

JediKnightRoyaiPriest

Default I found a resolution to your problem man, try this and let me know if it worked pleas

Ok, I'm not a pro at this but maybe this works.

First of all, uninstall everything like it should be uninstalled:
    Uninstalling League of Legends

Open the Start Menu
    Open Control Panel
    Open Add or Remove Programs
    Select League of Legends
    Select Remove
    Find the directory League of Legends was installed to and delete any remaining Riot Games folders
    Delete the folder containing the old setup files you used to install. This folder is named League of Legends and placed on your desktop by default. This may not apply to you if you did not install the game recently. It is extremely important that you uninstall Pando Media Booster after deleting the older setup files.

Open the Start Menu
    Open Control Panel
    Select Pando Meda Booster
    Select Remove and follow the uninstall procedures
    Delete any instances of LeagueofLegends.exe from your computer. This may not apply to your if you did not install the game recently.
    Restart your computer

Uninstalling Adobe Air
    Open the Start Menu
    Open Control Panel
    Select Adobe Air from the list of installed programs
    Select Remove
    Restart your computer

Now:
    Download CCcleaner
    Install it and run it.
    When on the main screen of CCleaner select 'Register.' on the left side.
    Now click 'Analyze' when its done click 'Clean'
    (I'm running it in a different language so it might be different).
    CCleaner will ask you to make a backup of the registry, decide what you want, I advise you to do so and delete the backup later on.

Repeat the analyzing and removing a couple of times untill it finds no more errors or flaws.

Now install the game (+ everything attached), also make sure not to install League of Legends in Program Files or a shared user folder.
    The C:/ drive (or other main drive) is the best and safest location to install it.

or from what i read RIOT was falsely banning people, yo know how that goes haha with knight online, but someone people say just make new account or wait it out until it fixes itself
    Last edited by JediKnightRoyaiPriest; 11-02-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: im trying to help a mate

maybe check the system requirement

potoso

maybe is you need more memory size cheack requeriments of game