Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Come play League of Legends

This is a discussion on Come play League of Legends within the Other forums, part of the Games category; What i've found out so far is that low summoner level actually makes quite a big difference when playing LoL ...
Page: 2

What i've found out so far is that low summoner level actually makes quite a big difference when playing LoL EU / LoL US.

If you play US and you're european there are most of the time only complete retards playing, though I haven't checked out nights yet.
    If you paly EU and you're european, you're more likely to find better players at lower levels, which in turn could make you quit (because everyone thinks they're pro @ EU XD) But once you get in the higher levels you're better off @ EU than @ US IMO, cos the people @ US at higher levels really are very good at it (from my experience).

Banned

Yea its kinda stupid tho, i hit lvl 13 a few days ago and since then ive lost nearly every game cuz my enemies are always lvl 30+ <_<

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Yea its kinda stupid tho, i hit lvl 13 a few days ago and since then ive lost nearly every game cuz my enemies are always lvl 30+ <_<
    I'm level 30 but you know the matchmaking isn't all based upon level, it's the ELO system they use. This either means you're very good or your opponents are very bad :P

HendTheEternal

i used to play at EU but only bunch of retards and really crappy english and people who think they are god's gift to loL but in reality sucks at it, at lvl 30 @ us its alot more better players, but many jerks aswell

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

im only lvl 7.. pretty dope. i play when i can

Ive been playing LoL around 3 weeks now.
    Living in Europe, but playing in US server cause all my mates playing there.

If u wanna play with me - add DeathMessiah. And Remember that RYZE IS MINE!

Ryze played well is a really sweet pub stomper xD

My main characters are Janna / Nidalee ^^

I'm on EU server, add me if you like. F4t4lSk1lls is my name

Greets,

AssasinX

catch me at US server so we can play together
    IGN Tobol

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

man im at a point where all my team mates quit or suck so bad...

been playing since closed beta and now I think I have about 600 games played (roughly 325 - 275 and i'm solo queue 95% of the time)
    playing on US server name is Equos add me if you want to play or want someone to help you out or whatever
    the matchmaking system (decides who is on your team and who you play against) can be frustrating but once you've played enough it settles you into the right group of players and you get some really good games.
    the thing that sucks for new players is that if you win a bunch in a row, you'll get put against people who WILL stomp you (even if you're better than them, they're usually level 30 which means they get full masteries+runes etc. and you don't because you're low lvl) so that can be discouraging, but push onward!

again if anyone wants to play or anything throw me an invite @ Equos. i'm not pro by any stretch but i've been playing for a long time and i know my way around the game

HendTheEternal

hatter we could stomp a few game if u'd want, i dont play that much anymore but occasionaly a game or two a day , ofcourse some days i play alot but i can be gone for like 4 days cause the game has not much variety of heroes imo, and that dota deny's aint there just make it stupid, any team can get fed and carry, without deny its not that much about skill, i can stomp almost every game, premades 5on5 or random que solo, problem is if not every teammember last hits the shit out of every creep u'll lose when the other team comes with 500 AP and u got 1500 hp

just started to play again, finally fixed my freezing issue. apparently LoL and EA games doesn't support logitech G15 keyboards. Now the game runs smoothly.

feel free to add me and we can play together. level 17 main ashe and gangplank

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Playing MasterYi most of the time, its actually a pretty fun game, especially if you're playing on vent or something with friends.

iAmNecton

quit wow, quit lol, quit aion... get yo assed to BC2 @ PS3

Quote Originally Posted by iAmNecton View Post
    quit wow, quit lol, quit aion... get yo assed to BC2 @ PS3
    BF BC2 Is best game of year 2010!
    But atm im too busy with money making. I need couple of hundreds for summer and beer + BBQ!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast