eRepublik

This is a discussion on eRepublik within the Other forums, part of the Games category; eRepublik is a massively multiple player online , social networking and strategy web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which ...
Page: 1

Default eRepublik

eRepublik is a massively multiple player online, social networking and strategy web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which launched on October 21, 2008 and is accessible via the Internet for free. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries.[1] It was developed by Alexis Bonte and George Lemnaru. There are currently 30 members of staff for the website besides the founders.
    Yes its a browser game . Your character works, fights, trains, eats, you can own companies(if very successful sell gold for usd, thats my goal ). Game has good suppport, its free, and something to waste some free time on.

Currently:
    -world war 5

If you wanna try it register through my referral link pls, and ill help you start the game
    Edit: Not alot of time required in this game. You can play 2 minutes a day or you can play 5 hours. depending how much youw ant

link: eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game
    Last edited by Adebisi; 05-13-2010 at 08:10 PM.

updated a little. any1 playing maybe? msg me ingame if you need help
    Nick: Ljubo Kostic